Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seriously, these logs are really good he conned me for about 2 hours in msn and stuff and i logged it all, then i took screen shots of all of his support desk tickets and then i toook screen shots of his terms of service and privacy statement which happen to actually be illegial in his own country any way

They conflict with the consumer act I wonder if his "legal team" writ that upto

Hey but of course he has mum and dad and a fake address
      0 Not allowed!

@elisdee:

You just left on with our callcenter for nearly 6 minutes I think you forgot to hang up loads keyboard typing sounds going on, international calling fees aren't cheap...

Just to inform you...

Best regards,
    CEBiXT
      0 Not allowed!

It's looking like just two people who are complaining. The statements appear given a marketing spin (they have likely been in the hosting business for as long as they claim - haven't we all? but they've just recently begun offering their latest offerings) which is par for course and, well, one of the reasons the hosting industry ethics commission needs to be created.

And so, with my 100th post, I state simply that CEBiXT is the only one I see here who's providing evidence. Without any evidence to the contrary (other than a mere two people who are complaining) I can't see any justification in feeling that this is any less likely to be profitable. Instead, I feel sorry for the people who are happy with their services who may lose out because of this.

From what I see - and I'm certainly not affiliated with any one of you - the terms of service clearly explained what to expect. Unfamiliarity with the product/service is no justification for expecting the business owner to refund your money.

What is likely to be a problem is the lack of ability to control the domain name. If the client purchased the domain through CEBiXT and it is not a case of CEBiXT registering and purchasing it on behalf of the client and CEBiXT retaining ownership (see their terms of service as that's not my concern here) then the client should have full access to the domain name or, at least, be allowed to transfer it. ICANN disputes would settle that deal without much of an issue.

As for the clients complaints that they're selling the company without their permission or even knowledge that's, well, insane... If you own (or lease) property and the owner sells that to someone else then that's a risk you took when you opted to not buy. When Ellison buys yet another company and you were a client of the former company you haven't any choice in the matter and notice isn't required prior to the transaction being made. Sorry folks, them's the breaks... Still would have been nice to tell them before hand though maybe that was in the works before the transition was to be made.

I'd suggest that the person who bids on this company (and it's really quite tempting) read the book Angel Customers and Demon Customers and then make the appropriate choice.

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)
      0 Not allowed!

ellisdee, why didnt you read the tos before you signed up?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ellisdee
    You dont have a legal department thats just another fake addy
    http://www.spiritconex.co.uk/lawfirm/185/

As for screen shots - those aren't likely to be admissible nor would logs as both can be tampered with or, simply, created at will.

I don't suppose you could start this thread in a more appropriate section other than a serious business transaction? People here would likely enjoy the option of communication without the noise and, well, anyone bidding on this will most certainly be checking out for threads elsewhere in the forum prior to making the buy.

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)
      0 Not allowed!

As for screen shots - those aren't likely to be admissible nor would logs as both can be tampered with or, simply, created at will.

LOL nice one thats why they are used in court on a daily basis, Its very hard to tamper with screen shots as its easy to spot them out if they have been tampered with

It seems this company and any one or thing associated with it arent so bright
      0 Not allowed!

We don't need screenshots if the court requires evidence they contact the datacenter and get your server confiscated and check it and see Plesk is working with PowerPack...
      0 Not allowed!

Like i said every one we have complained to, Has accepted the screen shots and commented we would be lost without them..

Im not to fussed im getting my charge back and hes getting alot of government attention.
      0 Not allowed!

As for hawkie: You are welcome to transfer your domain to any other provider you wish it is registered under your name, address, phone etc.
      0 Not allowed!

well unlock my domain then
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited

So paypal have been in contact a ?

I know they have and you claim INTAGIBLE GOODS PROVIDED
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CEBiXT
    We don't need screenshots if the court requires evidence they contact the datacenter and get your server confiscated and check it and see Plesk is working with PowerPack...

You're so dumb its not funny! court? I allready have the charge back proccessed bring it on
      0 Not allowed!

Also claiming to be a lawyer over MSN isnt the brightest thing to do then admit its infact your christopher...

ENJOY THE CHARGE BACK AND THE FEES AND THE INVESTIGATION
      0 Not allowed!

Hello Mark,

Sorry for the misunderstanding your domain is being unlocked right now, as for PayPal we have claimed your domain under the intagible goods policy of PayPal...

Best regards,
    CEBiXT
      0 Not allowed!

Christ, this thread has turned from a sale into a war.
    "Sad, small, sweet so delicate, We used to be this dyeing breed" -- Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under the Influence
    "If we cut out the bad, well then we'd have nothing left" -- The Used - Cut Up Angels
      0 Not allowed!

tranfer my domain then to my godaddy acount My Customer #: 8181788
    Now ....
      0 Not allowed!

Dear hawkie - Mark;

Your domain has been unlocked per your request...

Best regards,
    CEBiXT
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkie
    tranfer my domain then to my godaddy acount My Customer #: 8181788
    Now ....
    You're proving yourself immature while CEBiXT is doing his best to sort all queries for you. How about dishing some respect where due?
    "Sad, small, sweet so delicate, We used to be this dyeing breed" -- Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under the Influence
    "If we cut out the bad, well then we'd have nothing left" -- The Used - Cut Up Angels
      0 Not allowed!

what srcnix
    when it take nearly 2 day and paypal just to get my domain back your joking
    yes i logged over 300 tickets on thier support due to the fact they were not on line for a whole day hiding on msn as well
    had to come here to push them to do something not good ..
      0 Not allowed!

Nah its ok we can afford stuff unlike your uninsured self

Its taken care of now,

he will realize this in a couple of days....

He will also realize how he’s has breached all the consumer acts in his own country not to mention breaking the privacy act, I notified his government he is doing this and i also provided them screen shots of all of his replies and lies,

he thinks we are <cuss word removed> him boy oh boy its funny

I also have screen shots and all the logs to show he has broken the law, He told many lies on msn and through emails to get the sale

Oh and good luck with the sale of your crappie business that’s been reported AND EVIDENCE PROVIDED to half of UK’s consumer protection - watchdog departments

ANY ONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED, HE WILL COME ON MSN PRETENDING TO BE A LAWYER AND BE DPING IT FROM HIS OWN IP....

I told you I had the last laugh Good bye 
    Last edited by KimmiKat; 03-08-2006 at 04:47 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

now come on cebixt push my domain over to my account im waiting ...
      0 Not allowed!

hawkie was ripped of a server payment fee, Why dont you supporters earn your 5bux elsewhere
      0 Not allowed!

Pretending to be an lawyer? His own IP?
    Right before this page our lawyers postal mail address has been provided you are welcome to contact them...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkie
    now come on cebixt push my domain over to my account im waiting ...
    You can transfer your domain to another registar we have unlocked it and taken necessary action...

Best regards,
    CEBiXT
      0 Not allowed!

Oh my, it's Christmas come early for me.

what srcnix
    when it take nearly 2 day and paypal just to get my domain back your joking
    yes i logged over 300 tickets on thier support due to the fact they were not on line for a whole day hiding on msn as well
    had to come here to push them to do something not good ..
    Because making 300 tickets relating to the same issue will have the problem sorted faster?

Nah its ok we can afford stuff unlike your uninsured self

Its taken care of now,

he will realize this in a couple of days....

He will also realize how he’s has breached all the consumer acts in his own country not to mention breaking the privacy act, I notified his government he is doing this and i also provided them screen shots of all of his replies and lies,

he thinks we are bullshiting him boy oh boy its funny

I also have screen shots and all the logs to show he has broken the law, He told many lies on msn and through emails to get the sale

Oh and good luck with the sale of your crappie business that’s been reported AND EVIDENCE PROVIDED to half of UK’s consumer protection - watchdog departments

ANY ONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED, HE WILL COME ON MSN PRETENDING TO BE A LAWYER AND BE DPING IT FROM HIS OWN IP....

I told you I had the last laugh Good bye
    Please tell me you do not run a business?

hawkie was ripped of a server payment fee, Why dont you supporters earn your 5bux elsewhere
    I'm not supporting his service, I am supporting the fact that you're being somewhat immature and rude in the way you're continuing to deal with this problem.

You have his attention, you no longer need to be rude in such away on a public forum.

You're only making yourselves look bad and if any company you wish to go with in the future were to read your posts I am pretty sure they would be hesitant to do so. -- It works both ways.
      0 Not allowed!

srcnix , get your facts straight he actually ripped us of and another person we both tried to contact him we had to go public to get a reponse

He hung up on us and the inernational operator and was not responding to anything

Use your brain.

Thank You
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast