Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Guys, I signed on, the process was easy.

And the fist ticket was opened for a customer at 9.56pm and the reply was received at: 10.07pm. So 11 minutes.

They need an aditional information that we didn't provide, so they contacted me, and the ticket was solved in 37 minutes total, including finding me, and the time I took to supply information.

The response was very professional, so if they keep doing things like this, this will be great
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

What type of information is required and how was the anonymity?

edit: to add - not to rain on a parade, that is a great level of professionalism but you are one of only a few customers most likely at this point - I'm interested to see how it scales.
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

They need all the servers info, cpanel, datacenter, and management (if you have).

anonymity: they even say thanks to my customer to use our services using our company name, so was excelent on my point.

I don't know if they have 1000 customers, but worked for me, and I think this kind of review can help them get more customer, so I can sleep well for .50cents a ticket! Great deal for me

Hope it scale well!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Great! I wasn't trying to sound too negative, just an observation and I do hope they prove themselves to be a force to be reckoned with.
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

Thank you, tuwebfacil. I'm confident that we'll be able to provide the level of service you detailed for years to come.

Originally posted by tuwebfacil
    They need all the servers info, cpanel, datacenter, and management (if you have).

Are you referring to root access to the servers?

In my case I gave them root access, but for their services, but I think they services will work with a Reseller account.

BTW: If I keep responding in this post, I will get a job with them in Sales?

WebHostingTalk.com

Originally posted by eMax
    Are you referring to root access to the servers?
    Server information requested would include: username and password to WHM (at the reseller level is good enough), data center information (in case the server needs to be rebooted) or hosting company helpdesk information (if you are a reseller and don't lease/own your server), any management services you would have.

Really good service, they went out of their way to help me out.

What else can i say apart from highly recommended

I signed up last night and received a welcome email within a few minutes of signing up. The email provides instructions how to activate the service. Tonight, because I haven't activated my account yet, I received a follow-up email checking to make sure that I received my welcome email.

Pretty impressive. I don't think anybody has ever followed up on a purchase after they already had my money. Great way to start!

Thank you for the great comments. We really try to go above and beyond for our customers.

I hope it just shows how much we enjoy what we do and that we stand behind our service.

Oh - because we want to meet more of you, let's go ahead and let the special run until Sunday night 11:59pm.

Again thank you!

Two questions I would like to ask of you:

1) Will you use custom signatures such as:

"Your Name
    Support Department
    Client Company Name"

?

2) Do you support SupportTrio? (I'd imagine you support pretty much any support desk, but wanted to make sure)

Yes. What we ask is you setup a custom signature in your helpdesk for our specific login lilke:

--------
    Your Company
    www.yourcompany.com

and we will put on top -

Thank You,
    Jerett Patterson

Now for your second question -

Yes we will support any helpdesk that enables you to setup a notifier to an email address we give you.

I hope this helps and again - thank you for the questions.

Sounds great

I dont get it, what is the difference btw 8hr plan and 24 hr plan?

8 hr plan means you will be available only 8 hrs a day?
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Speaking of that, can we specify what 8 hrs we need you available for, or do you decide that?

Yes that is correct. 8 hour plan is for an 8 hour shift, 12 hours plan is for a 12 hour shift, and 24 hour plan is for an all day shift.

You can specify the 8 or 12 hours you wish Available 24x7 to cover.

Is this special still available? Tried to use your Live Help but it says you are offline.
    TheDedicatedReview.com
    ben@thededicatedreview.com
    Dedicated Server Reviews and Specials.

Live chat should be back up. We had to go to an auxillary live chat program since I current chat provider is having serious server issues. Im not sure if we will continue using them.

The special is something I can grant you if you email me. We are actually going to have a meeting today to determine if we should extend this special to memorial day or not.

thank you.

I have exciting news!

After seeing how successful running the special was we have decided to lower our setup prices by 50% for now on.

So if you are looking for the quality support at the special rate - just visit the site. The setup fee's have been adjusted.

Thank you all for such a great turn-out so far.

I left an email message at sales@Available247.net....no reply.
    So, I then went to chat and you told me to email you at Jerett@Available247.net.....still no reply after 2 days.

I went back to your chat last night and today. Both times it said "Online" , but I keep getting this:

There are no operators available at the moment. If you would like to leave a message, please type it in the input field below and click "Send" button.

What is the best way to contact you?

Thanks
    Innerplanet Web Hosting | Hosting websites worldwide since 1998
    █ Real 24 Hour Support | Enterprise Level Cloud Servers
    Why host your website in coach when you can host it in first class for the same price?
    www.innerplanet.com

I apologize for no one being available on the sales desk. We were tied up handling some business matters.

If you ever need someone and can't reach us through live chat - just call us - 866.222.3131

To bad our techs can't do sales, right?

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    Innerplanet Web Hosting | Hosting websites worldwide since 1998
    █ Real 24 Hour Support | Enterprise Level Cloud Servers
    Why host your website in coach when you can host it in first class for the same price?
    www.innerplanet.com

Just dropped you a PM, let me know

I hope you got my reply and please let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast