Thread: SERP checker

SERP checker

I used to use; http://www.seoserp.com/web_tools/goo...ps_checker.asp but since the last revision a few weeks ago I can't automagicly append the keyword and domain, meaning I have to type out the details every time I use it.

Does anyone know of a SERP checker that i can craft a link for to check a sites position for a keyword?

TIA
    █ Manuel Tuthill
    www.regdotter.com Cheap domain names

█ www.AvenueHost.com Quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting.

Post Re:

HI,

I am using ibp for checking my serp with respective keywords. it is paid service and you can also use it. it is easy available from any search engine.

You can use RankTracker by Link Assistant, its a paid version but has lot more potential...

well link Assistant "Rank Tracker" is very good. i will recommend Rank tracker

Wants to check your Keywords rank in a minute, check out this Best free tool i am using, i.e Traffic Travis , Really its very fast...

Hi,

Personally, I use rank checker add-on and semrush.com for this purpose.

have a nice day,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

I am using Rank Checker. It's very better then your SERP checker.

You should use google webmasters to check your average ranking. This is the best fail safe way in my opinion.

problem is with WMT you can't tell what your ranking is TODAY, which is what really matters.

I use the RankChecker add on from the firefox SEOBook toolbar. pretty relaible but only shows the top 200 places.
    Ever considered Online Forex trading? Trade forex online or get a free demo account and learn before you earn. You can also get Mortgage Quotes instantly form my mortgage and refinance site. Assess to multiple mortgage lenders, instant loan and insurance quotes and informative finance and mortgage related articles at your fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by heidrek View Post
    problem is with WMT you can't tell what your ranking is TODAY, which is what really matters.

I use the RankChecker add on from the firefox SEOBook toolbar. pretty relaible but only shows the top 200 places.
    If I read this correctly then...

If you aren't in the top 200 places you may as well give up and rethink your strategy?!

You want to be on the first 2 pages surely?!

It completely depends on the keyword and how far down into your SEO stratagy you are. I wouldn't be disapointed with page 3 on a high ranking keyword after a couple of weeks or effort.

BTW SEOSERP seems to have reinstated the functionality i was missing so it looks like i'll be sticking with them for the time being.
    █ Manuel Tuthill
    www.regdotter.com Cheap domain names

█ www.AvenueHost.com Quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelT View Post
    It completely depends on the keyword and how far down into your SEO stratagy you are. I wouldn't be disapointed with page 3 on a high ranking keyword after a couple of weeks or effort.

BTW SEOSERP seems to have reinstated the functionality i was missing so it looks like i'll be sticking with them for the time being.
    Being top 30 is all well and good and quite some achievement but if you Google or Yahoo do you [b]honestly[b] go to page 3?

AFAIK this is one of the best tools for SERP checker:

www.seomoz.org/rank-tracker

Quote Originally Posted by MarconiFS View Post
    If I read this correctly then...

If you aren't in the top 200 places you may as well give up and rethink your strategy?!

You want to be on the first 2 pages surely?!

sure, but you don't start at page 1 or 2 most of the time. You usually start much further away and then target the terms you want to improve on.

If I'm at say 300 of a 20M term without any link work or on page SEO there's a pretty good chance I can get a lot higher if I work on it. Thats why I want to be able to check further than a few hundred places.
    Ever considered Online Forex trading? Trade forex online or get a free demo account and learn before you earn. You can also get Mortgage Quotes instantly form my mortgage and refinance site. Assess to multiple mortgage lenders, instant loan and insurance quotes and informative finance and mortgage related articles at your fingertips.

Firefox plugin Rankchecker from seobook .com is the best tool .. have option for saving multiple keyword and url as profile.. also its allow multiple profile...

Quote Originally Posted by heidrek View Post
    sure, but you don't start at page 1 or 2 most of the time. You usually start much further away and then target the terms you want to improve on.

If I'm at say 300 of a 20M term without any link work or on page SEO there's a pretty good chance I can get a lot higher if I work on it. Thats why I want to be able to check further than a few hundred places.
    I see your point - I was just of the opinion I personally wouldn't be satisfied at page 3+

Why not use Digital point online keyword ranking tool?
    You need PHP ver 5.1 and above on your server.
    it's a free tiny script.
    Very reliable - US rankings.