First, want to inform, that my primary work is connected with Win32 software development (creating GUI, database, report system, graphics for program which communicating with specific device and takes data from it)

Also I have 4 year experience in web-development and have good knowledge of PHP + Mysql + Smarty template engine + additional functions (mail sending, pdf-report generation, openssl function, gd2 library, payment gateway integration) and use it in completing some projects

My last projects are:
www.hostnodelist.com - hosting directory
Business directory (search, payments, user account panel, image listings)
Hotel booking system - system for reservation of rooms for hotel with pdf-report sending to client

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
I can help with projects to complete and looking for mid-time projects (~2 weeks)
My free time is ~60 hours per month, and I'm looking for compensation near $1000/mo ($15/hours)

HOW CAN I WORK
1. I prefer to work with exact requirements to know WHAT TO DO. How to do - it will be my task
2. I can take development of the structure, database, scripts, integration with design, web-server installiation
3. I don't want to take 1-2 hours jobs like fixing script or design integration

IF you have project in mind, or have ready requirements for your project, feel free to send me PM

Alex