Angry Using alt tag for multiple images in the same blog post

My question is that when i write aricles on my blog then there are 4 or 5 pictures related to my article, can i use my same keyword as an alt tag for all of those 4 or 5 pics? Won't it be considered against SEO friendly technique (keyword stuffing)??? Please help me for these questions

Yes I think it would. Don't start keyword stuffing, it is bad practice. When you have an image to the best of my knowledge it is best just to put a description of the image. So if someone couldn't see the image they would know what it is about. That is essential what you're trying to do. Google cannot see the image but it can read your alt tags. Keyword stuffing and bad SEO may get you somewhere in the short term. But won't in the long term. Sorry for the long explanation. Good luck with your blog and SEO.

I thing no need to worry on it.. bcz keyword in image alt, meta tag not be considered for stuffing.... but should not distribute unnaturally the keywords in the content...it may considered....

Using same keyword in ALT tag for multiply images is not a good idea. It is keyword stuffing for images. You should use only one keyword in one image.

Its probably not a recommended method, also why even you should use only targeted keyword. you can better describe your image and thats only for what alt exists

Yes you can give the same keyword but under one condition that the keyword which you give to an image should be related to the image otherwise if it is not relevant then it will be considered as keyword stuffing.

You should only use different keyword that relevant for each image. Stuffing keyword is the way search engine trapping and penalized you.
    MultipleCloud - Multiple location hosting provider
    200+ worldwide location | different server | different ip owner | best for pbn
    BigfootComputing - Dedicated A/B/C class ip
    100% no bad neighborhood | private name servers

You should use proper tag which defines your images not the keyword.