Jared's Web Design - Shared Hosting with VPS Performance!
www.jaredswebdesign.com | jared@jaredswebdesign.com

Going to bed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your website is in the hands of professionals. We value our customers and their happiness is our priority.

Hosting Packages
: Extra disk and bandwidth can be purchased during checkout.
Use coupon code "25PERCENTOFF" to receive 25% of the account for life!
Prices are BEFORE coupon!

1. Shared Hosting - Basic - $3.00/month [BUY NOW]

• 2,000MBs (2GB) Disk Space
  • 25,000MBs (25GB) Bandwidth
  • cPanel + Fantastico DeLuxe
  • *Unlimited Features!

2. Shared Hosting - Standard - $6.00/month [BUY NOW]

• 4,000MBs (4GB) Disk Space
  • 50,000MBs (50GB) Bandwidth
  • *Unlimited Features!

3. Shared Hosting - Advanced - $9.00/month [BUY NOW]

• 6,000MBs (6GB) Disk Space
  • 75,000MBs (75GB) Bandwidth
  • *Unlimited Features!

*Unlimited features mean UNLIMITED FEATURES! You can have as many email addresses you want, host an unlimited amount of domains, have as many MySql Databases as you need, and anything else that can have a limited number (besides disk and bandwidth!)

**Must already have a valid domain registered.

Question and Answers!

• Question: Where is your datacenter located?
    Answer: Our datacenter/server is located in the LaSalle Data Center Facility in downtown Chicago (10MB Test File). Our server runs on Intel Xeon Harpertown CPU's @2.33GHz, with 768MB SLM RAM and a RAID-10 disk setup for maximum performance and redundancy.

• Question: Are you a reseller?
    Answer: Yes, Jared started hosting to provide his clients with professional services that were affordable and reliable. Currently he is using a VPS and will move onto dedicated once business picks up.

• Question: Are you some kid running around with Red Bull thinking he can do this?
    Answer: No, Jared has years of experience with computers and networking. He is currently a high student with a passion for computer administration and web-development.

• Question: I'm a little weary, how do I know you can provide for my needs?
    Answer: What proof would you like? Please email Jared personally so he can better answer your questions.

• Question: Do you have a money back guarantee?
    Answer: Yes, clients must submit a support ticket before closing their account and they will be refunded for the time in question.

• Question: What payment method can I use to pay for webhosting?
    Answer: PayPal! PayPal accepts Visa, Credit Cards, and other types of payment even if you don't have an account with PayPal.

Please, if you have any question, feel free to post a reply to this thread and or email me at jared@jaredswebdesign.com, I look forward to hosting you.