Air Cooling vs. Water Cooling vs. Peltier Cooling (TEC)

I started up a thread a dew days ago asking which heatsink would be the best for overclocking, but I am now interested in Water Cooling or Peltier Cooling.

I want to overclock a 3.2 Ghz Northwood 800 FSB to 4 Ghz and 1200 FSB.

I have set the limit to $100 US, although I would like to spend as less as possible

If you have $100 US to play with what would you get? Specific models and reasons would also be prefered.

Bub

I'm not two familiar with "Peltier Cooling." but i think water cooling would be a bad idea. I know some people where they're entire comps got messed up from it.

Originally posted by damainman
    I'm not two familiar with "Peltier Cooling." but i think water cooling would be a bad idea. I know some people where they're entire comps got messed up from it.
    Peltier cooling is basically a metal block that you put ontop of the CPU and under the heatsink. The Peltier block has to wires comming out of it which you connect to most likely an extra power supply. Once power is flowing to Peltier block it sucks heat off the CPU and pushes it into the heatsink, and a strong Peltier block can easily freeze water in minutes, and there only about $15 US on eBay, so looks like i'll be getting one