managed available in europa

Anybody knows managed hosting options in europe? plzz dont suggest webhosts from holland and belgium. 1gb/50gb requirement, cooooooool support required
    I...
    Hate Films,
    Loves who Hate films,
    Loves who loves to Hate Films.

MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Kris - nitrohosting.net
    Premium Dell Windows/Linux dedicated servers in London
    Great value shared hosting & ADSL.
    PM/Email for no-obligation quotes.

www.dedipower.com have been good.

I'm interested to know what needs managing considering it appears you're asking for shared hosting ...

Any specific features, budget? You need to let us know all of this before we can even begin to point you somewhere.
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

Quote Originally Posted by filmfare
    plzz dont suggest webhosts from holland and belgium.
    Just wondering; what's wrong with webhosts from holland and belgium?

They do not serve their beer warm enough in Belgium or Holland mile:
    TeleSouth Network Inc.
    Dedicated and Managed Servers
    11 years of Service and Support with Excellence
    http://www.telesouth1.com/dedicated.php

Well there have been a lot ugly reports about amsterdam and belgium webhosts, I will never prefer a webhost which thinks I am just a small piece of foul because I dont even add 0,001% of his revenues. Managed means managed, my requirements are 1-2 Gb webspace with 30-35 Gb bandwidth, not php or mssql website , only pictures of movies and stars. I dont want you host now flood my inbox of PMs, Please dont pm me offers, I ask users about their experiences only.
    I...
    Hate Films,
    Loves who Hate films,
    Loves who loves to Hate Films.

Well there have been a lot ugly reports about amsterdam and belgium webhosts, I will never prefer a webhost which thinks I am just a small piece of foul because I dont even add 0,001% of his revenues. Managed means managed, my requirements are 1-2 Gb webspace with 30-35 Gb bandwidth, not php or mssql website , only pictures of movies and stars. I dont want you host now flood my inbox of PMs, Please dont pm me offers, I ask users about their experiences only.
    Why do you judge all amsterdam hosting companies? Do you know how big is Belgium? How many dc are there? Its the same like to say "all datacenters in USA are crappy". Go ahead with netherlands, dont think you'll crash into serious problems.
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

gyron are good

If you research the company a little better, you should find enough reliable providers in the Netherlands and Belgium..

I do know, that most providers in the Netherlands are non-managed low-budget and are more interested in offering the best deal (lowest price), so that's most probably the reason for your current experience..