LiteSpeed + ANY cp

Just want to know if your guys use LiteSpeed with any CP?

Just wonder if I plan to use it with cPAnel, do I install LiteSpeed first or cPanel first then LiteSpeed...

Any experience to share, thanks.

We have been using LiteSpeed for several months with DirectAdmin, and also have a few setups using cPanel. Everything works flawlessly.

If you are converting from Apache, you would of course want to have an existing Apache install, therefore it should be setup after cPanel.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Same way with DA! We have to install DA after LS, right?
    Any experience with Plesk? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hosteur View Post
    Same way with DA! We have to install DA after LS, right?
    Any experience with Plesk? Thanks.
    Well...the only way to convert from Apache is to have an existing install, therefore the same applies to DA. DA, cPanel, or whatever control panel needs to be installed first.

Check LiteSpeed's forum regarding Plesk...you'd have to test it and see. Last I checked there were for a few minor issues, but LiteSpeed is willing to help address them and is improving compatibility.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business