Do you have over 3k followers on Twitter?

I was hoping to advertise my new forum via tweets. I'd like 1 tweet a week for a whole month at $2 per tweet. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
    I'd like to earn a living from my laptop so that I can spend my days travelling and so I'm currently learning SEO and monetizing.

I'll take $5/tweet for 77,000 followers.

https://twitter.com/seoulfm

I've got 1,447 Followers on Twitter.
    I'll do this for $1/Tweet

Let me know if your interested?

Quote Originally Posted by CW-Jonathan View Post
    I've got 1,447 Followers on Twitter.
    I'll do this for $1/Tweet

Let me know if your interested?
    Hello Jonathan I cant message you because you haven't got enough posts yet. I'd just like to ask do you have a target audience or are u just a normal user?
    I'd like to earn a living from my laptop so that I can spend my days travelling and so I'm currently learning SEO and monetizing.

Jonathan, what's the audience for your twitter fan base? what are they mostly interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    I was hoping to advertise my new forum via tweets
    Random tweets out of context will do nothing for your "brand's, neither will tweeting through accounts only followed by "bots" because they bought their followers.

If you're expecting anything at all from having your forum tweeted, you'll need to *start* by detail ling the type of forum, and the type of members - basing it off number of followers, or price or whatever is just wasting your time.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response, my target audience is Technology related, but also Webhosting. If you are still interested let me know.

Are you still looking for more tweets?

I have a twitter account with 5k+ followers that are targeted under things like webmaster, webdesign, webhosting, programming, forums, seo and other things along those lines...