SEO Consultant Needed

Hello.

We are looking for an SEO consultant to work on our SEO.
    Our budget is £30.00 per month and can pay via any method.

Please Note: Budget Is NoN-Negotiable at this stage however
    if we see results within 1 - 3 months we will increase this by double or more.

Can you please send me a Keyword Research report using our business services. We sell Game Servers.

Can you also provide a Pre-SEO analysis report of our website detailing On-Page optimization’s required as well as your SEO strategy to getting our website ranked high.

As far as I am aware SEO consultants provide these reports free of charge prior to working with a client. If you are unable to provide such reports then please do not send any PM's or reply.

Our website Is: (Please PM Me For The URL) We don't want Google Indexing this thread.

Thank You

Sending you PM

Still looking for an SEO consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by RN-Carl View Post
    Still looking for an SEO consultant.
    Hi Carl,

I am an internet marketing consultant with many years experience in the SEO industry as well as many other areas of internet marketing. I am the founder of a leading UK based internet marketing company and we have worked with clients in many different industries, including the web hosting industry. I actually own a web hosting company as well.

I have a team of SEO experts and we work with small startups, SME's and large corporations. Will take on any clients projects, no matter what their SEO budget is. We have some great monthly link building plans that you may be interested in. They are very affordable and your investment goes a long way with our high quality services. We do not have a fixed price per keyword, instead we have fixed prices for backlink quantities, which also depends on the type of backlinks required.

I'm new to this forum so I can't send you a private message yet, but if you want to send me one then I should be able to reply to it and we can discuss your SEO project privately if that is what you want.

We look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,

Jonny

Kindly contact me at siddiqui(dot)nauman(@)gmail(dot)com

I think I might have a better offer for you.

Regards

Yes, i am a seo consultant and i can given keyword research with increasing ROI for your website so kindly mail me manishd(dot)seo@gmail(dot)com .

are u steel looking seo services. we can work for you.

We do some advance SEO techniques in dominatetoppage dot com. We provide whats best for our client.

Hello,we also interested about this work, It's better if you give a bit more description here about that job.
    Choose The Right Host Service Provider Before Buying Web Hosting
    HTML CSS Templates

Carl, I don't think you will receive any decent replies, your budget is very, very, very low. You may be able to get someone willing to profit share for the services. I just don't think you will get any legitimate responses at this budget. JMO

Hi, I can do this. Excuse the site I am still building it but you can still contact us!

http://fosterseo.com/monthly-seo/

http://fosterseo.com/contact-us/
    Owner of one of the top SEO Companies in Canada. Caseo Ltd

Did you got my mail? I'll be sending you some analysis and keyword research once I got your reply.

My bad thought this was my thread.
    Owner of one of the top SEO Companies in Canada. Caseo Ltd

Contact Internet Research Cell (internetresearchcell.com) for free website analysis and suggestions from experienced and skilled professionals from online marketing industry.

RE

Hey,

Why don't you try sandyallain SEO consultant, he is the best among all SEO's. He mostly provides service related to On-page and Off-page SEO.

--------
    Seo Consultant in Europe

SEO Consutant

Hey we provide seo consultancy for the website. We have 6 years experience in seo. Please visit at Peaksoft technologies for move ahead.