Anybody using Arvixe ?

Hello,

I've been searching for a reliable (like Hostgator) for windows reseller plans. While researching, I found arvixe! Is anybody using their service ? I tried to chat with their live chat people but could not contact them! Do they support 24/7 ? I could contact their sales on Live chat but they were too slow in giving responses, and ended-up before I disconnect!

If anybody using their service please give reviews.

I am looking for windows reseller plans. $20 - $30 /month. win2003/8, MSSQL, 25+GB Space, Unlimited Domains

Krishi

Quote Originally Posted by krishi View Post
    I am looking for windows reseller plans. $20 - $30 /month. win2003/8, MSSQL, 25+GB Space, Unlimited Domains
    How many MS SQL databases do you require? Honestly, it will be tough to get a reliable "non-overselling" host since Windows is usually costly due to lot of licensing fees attached with it. Your best bet will be to consider a VPS - Virtuozzo if your budget is low and Hyper-V if you can raise your budget little bit.

Good luck!

Rick
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

How many MS SQL databases do you require?
    I am looking for 40-50 MS SQL Databases!

Regards,
    Krishi

I have never about that web hosting service provider you are talking about. Possibly you will need to do the search for their domain name to find out more reviews
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Yes, why not utilize a VPS instead of a reseller account? I think it would make more sense and it will also give you much more flexibility and control.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Quote Originally Posted by jrianto View Post
    Yes, why not utilize a VPS instead of a reseller account? I think it would make more sense and it will also give you much more flexibility and control.
    That all depends if the user can self manage the VPS or not really, not everyone is a server admin

If you try search on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php when you maybe find a review.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)