No overselling, multiple domains parked, cheap

I looked at the advertising forum but none of the ones I look at really applied.

No overselling
    Ability for free domains parked
    Cheap
    Monthly charge

I want to run small scale websites and landing pages.

Cheers

The word cheap almost implies overselling. Remember you usually get what you pay for. If you want premium service you should expect and be willing to pay premium prices. After all you don't go to McDonalds to get Filet Migion do you?

If you want to park domains cheaply you might use Godaddy. for your websites use Hostgator or another company with low cost cPanel accounts with the ability to add on domains (multiple websites on one account). You're better off having your domains and hosting separate in any case.
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

Cheap is the wrong word. Anything around £5. I just want it to be fast. I don't need unlimited data.

I have my domains on netearthone. I will check out Hostgator. Thanks.

No Problem Good luck,
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

And remember: huge and well known hosting is not always better than small companies which do not appear in the "Top 10 Hosts" lists, they may be more stable and suit your needs even better.
    P.S. do not forget to check the "terms and conditions" link which is usually hidden somewhere at the bottom of the site's homepage ))
    MyIdealHost.com Best quality web hosting

Quite a lot of hosts do exactly what you're just described. As has been said, avoid the mega-hosts who appear in the "top 10" lists, do your homework carefully, and you should find quite a few who can host multiple domains for £5 / $8 per month.
    Last edited by ursa-musculus; 07-13-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Not as active on WHT as I used to be, but still drop in and receive email notifications from here.
    My personal blog site: https://www.oakleys.org.uk/blog

So you want your sites to be hosted somewhere in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by myidealhost View Post
    And remember: huge and well known hosting is not always better than small companies which do not appear in the "Top 10 Hosts" lists, they may be more stable and suit your needs even better.
    P.S. do not forget to check the "terms and conditions" link which is usually hidden somewhere at the bottom of the site's homepage ))
    There's more risk associated with small hosts but I am still open. I also don't want to spend more than 30 minutes looking through hundreds of hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax87 View Post
    There's more risk associated with small hosts but I am still open. I also don't want to spend more than 30 minutes looking through hundreds of hosts.
    If you read the terms of service and reviews online then typically there isn't. A large company will have more customers so longer wait for support and overselling is more likely.

Even if a small company has overselling, most don't have full servers yet anyway. Most decent no-overselling hosts are medium sized that I know of anyway (never used any so I can't make recommendations).

-Tyler Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by morrisonhosting View Post
    Even if a small company has overselling, most don't have full servers yet anyway.
    ... And this is the reason that you usually get better performance from a smaller host - their servers are not overloaded, they are usually very keen to go above and beyond to help you out.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax87 View Post
    Any problems you might run into with a smaller host, you are likely to encounter with a bigger host (bigger doesn't always mean safer in this industry and smaller doesn't mean more risky). Just depends, don't worry about the size, look at what is being offered and do some research on the reputation of the company. If you do some digging around these forums you will see that you are just as likely to get screwed over by a bigger host than you are a smaller host.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

I have domains parked at Stablehost, which is a low-cost host, with locations in the U.S. and EU.
    So you may want to start your search there. Great host, servers not overloaded, etc.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

The problem I've found with big companies in the past is they are greedy. They also think they are so big it doesn't matter if they lose one or two customers because of poor service. Small hosts tend to hold on to their customers better I think.
    Web Trade Pro - The only web hosting you'll ever need...EVER...
    █ 100s Auto Install Scripts for Blogs, Forums, Shopping Carts and Billing Systems
    Email sales@webtradepro.com and find out more!

Web Trade Pro Ltd | United Kingdom - Manchester | Company No. 07763352

bigger is not always better, smaller sometimes good because they taking care of their customer.
    i2DOTNET
    ▪ Fast and Reliable Webhosting
    ▪ Los Angeles, Amsterdam and Indonesia Data Centers

You might check out the hawkhost service. Their monthly fee has no much difference to quarterly or yearly, and it's cheap. Regards.

I agree that smaller hosts take care of their customers more than those bigger hosts.

Most of them oversell their services and those new competitors come in, AKA small hosts/business, they will try to sell at a good price and take good care of their valuable customers.