Need Remote Backup Reseller account

I am looking for providers that will allow me to resell their remote backup services. I am looking for it to be unbranded or brandable and it needs to have software available for users to install that will schedule the backups, let them choose what files, etc.

I unfortunately just dont have the extra resources at this time to offer these services through our equipment, so I was hoping I could find someone I could just resell. I am mainly going to be marketing this to businesses, so quality is key.

I don't have a service to offer, but is this for backing things up from their server or personal computer?
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."

PC or Server. I know it gets complicated if were looking at databases and such.

I am interested, PM me with additional details.
    Toydrum Hosting - Superior Technology. Personal Service.
    - Linux Hosting - Supports cPanel, Ruby on Rails, and Fantastico
    - Exchange E-mail - BES available!
    Also specializing in Web Design and Development

Check out BQBackups.com they are who I do my backups with... Scott is awesome and can probably work something out with you.
    Toydrum Hosting - Superior Technology. Personal Service.
    - Linux Hosting - Supports cPanel, Ruby on Rails, and Fantastico
    - Exchange E-mail - BES available!
    Also specializing in Web Design and Development

Quote Originally Posted by RCourtade View Post
    I am interested, PM me with additional details.
    Why PM? This forum is meant of advertisers to respond here.

Wow, I would have expected to get a lot of responses to this since this is an advertising forum. Are you telling me there isnt more companies out there that want me to resell there services? Im not looking for a favor here, Im trying to make a company some money while putting some in my pocket as well.

Another vote for BQ here - I have one of their reseller accounts and it works a treat

Quote Originally Posted by abluegrape View Post
    Another vote for BQ here - I have one of their reseller accounts and it works a treat
    Where is information about their reseller services? I sent them an email a week ago and I still havent received a response. That doesnt install much confidence. Their website sure doesnt either.

I emailed scott who sorted it for me, it took a couple of days but that included a weekend.

Must admit their site is a bit 'different' but the backup side of thing works for me without a problem.

Will send email address to your PM that I used.

Cheers

On you looking to backup the whole clients on your server or each clients can backup they self? I got a need storage script of that.
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Scott does not a have a great website does he has been promising for a while to do something with it however service is great so who cares other than potential new customers who go when they see it....