SL Host - Warm Fuzzy Feeling

We are a small hosting comapny with 4 dedicated servers and 6 vps's provided to us by 3 different companies. We needed another vps, for a particular customer, and decided on MyriadNetwork, based on posts on this forum. We tried to purchase on their website and the checkout page wouldnt let us checkout, ( it keeps looping) so I got frustrated and on a whim, signed up with SL Host for the vps instead.

Boy what a great decision (so far) Set up took less than an hour, and they actually set it up the way I wanted it , on the first try, nobody does that, from my experience! And their support is out of this world fast... Im either their only customer, or they actually have enough support staff to handle their customers quickly, because each ticket over the weekend ( there have been 6 tickets so far) have been answered in around 5 minutes, ( including replies) and answered very intelligently.

We have been in the hosting business for 9 years and have used many providers for our server needs, and I can usually tell right from the beginning if we made a good decision on a provider. Well I have this warm fuzzy feeling about SL Host.... keep up the great work !!!

That's good.

Perhaps you can tell us how you feel after a month as thats more accurate.

followup

I will be back in a month...

I currently have 2 VPS's with them and I have to agree. I've been a SLHost customer since May 2006 and it has been nothing but positve.

i have been with slhost for a while now too and they are great i have a level 3 vps server with them 90% of tickets are answered in less than 5 mins

Quote Originally Posted by com1usa
    We tried to purchase on their website and the checkout page wouldnt let us checkout, ( it keeps looping) so I got frustrated and on a whim, signed up with SL Host for the vps instead.

While I won't dispute what you are saying, I can assure you our online order system works quite well as we receive new orders daily. If you wouldn't mind shooting an email to support to my attention with the details of the issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.