Looking for cheap WHMCS / ClientExec

If anyone can offer me a deal on WHMCS or clientexec for a fair price please respond

Thanks!

I'm selling my whmap lisence, if thats any good to you?
    Martyn

Are you still interested?

Let me know

Thank you

well, i've been browsing around and this seem to be the most
    recent post about this topic. so in order to avoid asking the same
    question and seems like he's been out for some time, lemme ask
    this question.
    what is your offer on his querry. a lot might be interested to know
    including myself.

LicensePal is the way to go most of the time
    Brett Meadors

i agree. i've checked that out & offers look tempting.
    for a new entrepreneur like me, i am better off to go testing out
    the waters before a big dip. in this case, i'll go to the least
    financial outflow right now.
    sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by NWLHostWorks View Post
    well, i've been browsing around and this seem to be the most
    recent post about this topic. so in order to avoid asking the same
    question and seems like he's been out for some time, lemme ask
    this question.
    what is your offer on his querry. a lot might be interested to know
    including myself.
    Well What if i say its 10.95$ per month For WHMCS and 9.95$ for Clientexec
    You can PM me for more info

Cheers!,
    James!
    Last edited by James Peter; 01-29-2008 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Peter View Post
    Well What if i say its 10.95$ per month For WHMCS and 9.95$ for Clientexec
    You can PM me for more info

Cheers!,
    James!
    Unless you're a certified reseller for WHMCS or distributor for ClientExec, you are NOT allowed to sell these licenses.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

Yes Jay,

They're From a Legal Reseller Ofcourse.

Cheers,
    James!

They're From a Legal Reseller Ofcourse.
    Alright, and who might that be?
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

Hello Jay,

Regarding WHMCS. I have a License which I'm not currently using it. (i'm currently waiting for Clientexec 3.1 Which is really Good). We Donot Offer WHMCS licenses In General with our Packages but i have One Which i really dont use it.

Secondly, Regarding Clientexec, ALBERTO From Clientexec Has Pm'ed Me. I have Answered to his Question. He is a Nice Guy. (I know him since we've been playing a while on CE forums).

However, Thank you.
    Last edited by James Peter; 01-30-2008 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Added a bit Explanation

Hello Jay,

Regarding WHMCS. I have a License which I'm not currently using it. (i'm currently waiting for Clientexec 3.1 Which is really Good). We Donot Offer WHMCS licenses In General with our Packages but i have One Which i really dont use it.

Secondly, Regarding Clientexec, ALBERTO From Clientexec Has Pm'ed Me. I have Answered to his Question. He is a Nice Guy. (I know him since we've been playing a while on CE forums).

However, Thank you.
    Went from a legal reseller to being your own license. You do realise you are NOT allowed to sell WHMCS to the public. You are not a certified reseller.

Also with clientexec, there are only three companies that resell ClientExec to the public at the moment and you're clearly not one of them.

I'd suggest stop trying to sell them.

Secondly, Regarding Clientexec, ALBERTO From Clientexec Has Pm'ed Me. I have Answered to his Question. He is a Nice Guy.
    I have replied to Mr. Peter and informed him that unfortunately he is not allowed to provide the services he is trying to provide.

I'm sure he will correct this promptly. Just needed a reminder to what was in the terms of service.

Hope this doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy any longer.
    slack.clientexec.rocks - Come chat with us in our Slack room
    twitter.com/clientexec - Follow Us Today

Thanks Alberto.

To Jay: I did Not went from a Reseller to a License. I'm Just thinking to pass the customer to a LEGAL reseller. *We're NOT allowed to Give CE external license** for Which i agree totally. Since the Guy requested a Cheap License. I Just thought of Giving him a License(internal license) Just Like He will take our WHM.I.e Reseller And We'll provide him Internal License. He can use it For His Billing Purposes.

As far as WHMCS is concerned. I am a Customer of LicensePal(a Proud customer). I dont have Previllages or Reseller Rights to create a License Instead I'd Pass him to a Reseller. (which is what I was thinking).WE NEVER offered WHMCS license (even with our packages). & I have Never Said Anywhere that we're a LEGAL reseller of WHMCS(I just wanted to passon the clients to one of the Legal reseller). We are a Legal Reseller of WHMsonic for sure.

However, I Would Apolgise for the trouble caused.

Thank you Alberto and Jay. I just want to Clearup That there wasnt something Mixup or something as You're thinking of. I just Wanted to give the client an Internal License. and He would use it By changing his "A" record to our servers.(since Offering Licenses to "internal" customers is 100% LEGAL. He'd Stay on our server.)

I'm sure he will correct this promptly
    Thank You Alberto & Jay for the reminder. Since My Question is a Bit complicated if you think a bit deep

Hope this doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy any longer.
    Not at all.You're a Nice Guy and As a Developer, You do the work you're supposed to do. I'll contact you may be this weekend for an External License. I may need one.

TO Jay: I have added you on My MSN. If you want to talk to me , You're free to

My Apologies for the Trouble caused.
    Cheers,

James!

who will want to exchange a whmcs/clientexec for a legal vista business ed key