Problem with JBuilder (Java)

I keep getting these errors. Anyone know how to fix them? My program was working before. Both directories seem to be the same tho so i have no clue what it means.

"AppointmentMatthews.java": Package C:\javastuff\Appointment\AppointmentMatthews.java stated in source Massage does not match directory C:\javastuff\Appointment\AppointmentMatthews.java. at line 11, column 9
    "MassageMatthews.java": Package C:\javastuff\Appointment\MassageMatthews.java stated in source Massage does not match directory C:\javastuff\Appointment\MassageMatthews.java. at line 1, column 9

"ApptDriverMatthews.java": Package C:\javastuff\Appointment\ApptDriverMatthews.java stated in source Massage does not match directory C:\javastuff\Appointment\ApptDriverMatthews.java. at line 6, column 9

"ClientMatthews.java": Package C:\javastuff\Appointment\ClientMatthews.java stated in source Massage does not match directory C:\javastuff\Appointment\ClientMatthews.java. at line 11, column 9

"AppointmentMatthews.java": Duplicate definition of class Massage.AppointmentMatthews, defined in C:\javastuff\AppointmentMatthews.java and also defined in C:\javastuff\Appointment\AppointmentMatthews.java.

It sounds like your package declaration got messed up. Can you post the lines that are causing the errors, including a few lines above and below?

meta data

it could be jbuilder's meta data about the project that's screwed up. Try a new project and importing everything. Happens with WASD all the time.

Un-install JBuilder >> Install Eclipse.

I use WSAD.