Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by IPStrada LLC View Post
    Isnt this like going to baskin robbins and asking for a taste scoop of every flavor u can get and in the end coming out stomach full without buying ice-cream ??
    Exactly!

As I told everyone from the getgo, he uses the servers, then leaves.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    Exactly!

As I told everyone from the getgo, he uses the servers, then leaves.
    do you have any proof?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Paidhosts View Post
    do you have any proof?
    You did it to burstnet, then igsobe.

EDIT: Reading your forum, you can tell you did it to another provider in Toronto also...

EDIT2: Is that a cracked Windows Server 2008 Enterprise that I see you were installing?!?!
    Last edited by Jacob Wall; 07-04-2009 at 01:57 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

You did it to burstnet, then igsobe.
    haven't signed up with burstnet with the current offer. I bought a server from one of their resellers. Dont remember though if I find it ill post it here. Cost me around 500$ and then I screwed I canceled it and went with softlayer.
      0 Not allowed!

haven't signed up with burstnet with the current offer. I bought a server from one of their resellers. Dont remember though if I find it ill post it here. Cost me around 500$ and then I screwed I canceled it and went with softlayer.
    How do you rack up a $500 bill @ BurstNET? Did you buy everything on their order form?

Also, why aren't you at Softlayer anymore? By reading your forum you've jumped host to host well over 3 times since April '09.
      0 Not allowed!

How do you rack up a $500 bill @ BurstNET? Did you buy everything on their order form?

Also, why aren't you at Softlayer anymore? By reading your forum you've jumped host to host well over 3 times since April '09.
    Softlayer hosts something else. My forum is hosted offshore, we switched a couple hosts because the other netherland server hosters were not providing good service, the servers were constantly down and such.
      0 Not allowed!

Softlayer hosts something else. My forum is hosted offshore, we switched a couple hosts because the other netherland server hosters were not providing good service, the servers were constantly down and such.
    I only saw one post on your nulled vBulletin forum that talked about switching web hosts. On WHT, we're all talking about the dedicated servers in which you keep grabbing, leaving, and then talking trash about the provider. If softlayer serves you well, you should have no problem at all affording their servers, considering you supposedly racked up a $500 bill at Burstnet.
      0 Not allowed!

I only saw one post on your nulled vBulletin forum that talked about switching web hosts. On WHT, we're all talking about the dedicated servers in which you keep grabbing, leaving, and then talking trash about the provider.
    I have all transaction. I went from connectswitches nl vps servers to euvps netherland vps now to a new nl host. The only hoster I have been talking trash abuot is IGSobe because they really are horrible, I also said somethings about burst.net but nothing saying their horrible I just have bad experiences with them and I do not want to go back to them.
      0 Not allowed!

retracted..
    Last edited by Jacob Wall; 07-04-2009 at 02:19 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

From what I've seen, you've overreacted over simple mistakes. You *SHOULD* of submitted a ticket via their support desk, and not rely just on emails. Emails are usually not checked as much as far as I've seen. You also left out key parts of the emails in which you were blatantly rude to John & his staff which is unacceptable.
    if you checked his site he doesn't have a support system. Well theres on in whmcs but theres no departments in http://www.igsobe.com/whmcs/
      0 Not allowed!

if you checked his site he doesn't have a support system. Well theres on in whmcs but theres no departments in http://www.igsobe.com/whmcs/
    I retract my statement on the account, you can't submit a ticket via the helpdesk. That's odd.
      0 Not allowed!

I retract my statement on the account, you can't submit a ticket via the helpdesk. That's odd.
    If you look on his site at the top it shows a support link and when you click it it opens up windows mail so I have been contacting him via phone & email.
      0 Not allowed!

I have been able to come up with the following

Number 1 he is a student of Maple High School Class of 2011 in Toronto.

Number 2 he owns arberb.com, which uses a FAKE Whois address of 30 SH3
    Tirana, Tirana l9i3u4
    AL

This intrigues me... since his "hosting company" arbershosting.com is whois protected.

Number 3 seeing his screenshot of his new server ( http://i42.tinypic.com/29w77vc.jpg ), it looks like his new server of Dual Quad Core Nehlam 2.13GHZ
    6GB DDR3RAM
    500GB HD
    100MBPS CONNECTION W/10TB BW

Is at GNAX IP: 207.210.72.170

Number 4 he made a hack video for a game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMatBPXEPd8

If you listen correctly, "we switched it to a different server in the netherlands cause the server we were having before were having troubles and it had old hardware."

Anyways, I wonder how many servers he has, have fun guys!
    CANNOT stop, WILL NOT stop, bok bok bok boklau!
      0 Not allowed!

I have already found a new host. Please close this thread.

Liquidweb.com is now hosting me.

Stop Spamming this thread and BokLau, LLC - facebook is funny wont let me change my school. Also 2011 do you believe that.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12