Senior Windows System Administrator

I'm Manuel , 24 from Italy.

I'm available as remote (or on site [available for relocation]) sysadmin for windows servers.

I've 6 years of experience as Sysadmin with Windows servers (win 2000/2003).
    Webservers IIS and Apache,DNS,Active Directory,Firewall and Proxy services (ISA),Mailserver (Exchange,MailEnable,SmarterMail),FTP servers, Troubleshooting,Cisco Routers Configuration,Network Design, Microsoft SQL server, Veritas.

Perform Active Directory migration, software application installation, configuration, integration testing, and network analysis functions. Maintain responsibility for architecture installation and configuration, including servers, clients, switches, and routers

I've worked as sysadmin and System Engineer for some top hosting companies like Lunarpages,ExceedHosting, MIS,PAYIT-ONLINE,McgooHq,Valvehosting so I've a great experience with Plesk , Hsphere and Helm Control Panel.

I offer also my consulences to Telecom Italia.

I’ve followed a Cisco training on the networks and on the administration of Cisco routers and switches.
    In the 2005 I got my MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator) Certification,and I’m studying to get the MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) Certification.
    In the 2006 I followed a Microsoft training focused on the SSL certifications,and the Wireless LAN.

HTML,ASP,MySql and php knowledge also.

My email is fox80129 @ gmail.com

Contact me to get a complete resume.

Regards,
    Manuel

EMail Sent.

Hello,

How much do you charge for fixing this "Service Unavailable" in IIS?