TVE2SDK - Video Host request

I have a customer who is building a video site and purchased the software - TVE2SDK from blue-pacific.com/products/turbinevideosdk/ and we are having a hard time finding a managed server that can handle the request of this DLL. Does anyone know of a Hosting company capaple of hosting such a DLL? It needs to be Windows, ASP, and SQL for the requirements and plenty of disk space. I prefer to move all my domains to this hosting company so size is definetely an issue with me. Currently, I have 14GB of disk space and I need more to help accomondate this request.

Thank you in advance,
    Phillip

Quote Originally Posted by techaspects View Post
    I have a customer who is building a video site and purchased the software - TVE2SDK from blue-pacific.com/products/turbinevideosdk/ and we are having a hard time finding a managed server that can handle the request of this DLL. Does anyone know of a Hosting company capaple of hosting such a DLL? It needs to be Windows, ASP, and SQL for the requirements and plenty of disk space. I prefer to move all my domains to this hosting company so size is definetely an issue with me. Currently, I have 14GB of disk space and I need more to help accomondate this request.

Thank you in advance,
    Phillip
    Sure - what kind of requirements do you have for

-Storage
    -Transfer
    -Budget?

Kind Regards,

Specs....

Dear Sir,

I wish I could do more but that is all I can afford for now.

-Storage - 40GB or more
    -Transfer - 1TB - 2TB
    -Budget? - $100 - $150

Thanks, Phillip

I do not know about DLL but servstra.com have full manadget dedicated servers arround $150/mo.
    Cheap Web Hosting - web hosting directory, tones of hosting plans, php, mysql, linux, windows, asp:
    http://www.findhost32.com
    http://www.findhost32.com/shared-hosting.php