* Targeted traffic? More sales and clients? Huge ROI? Your choice is professional SEO!

Hello Forum Community and its members,

We know that most of you have beautiful websites with splendid design and development. Most of you have high quality services and can offer really great correlation of price and quality for the clients. But have you ever thought does your site really works on its complete power. Does it realize all its potential?

We’ll provide you with some interesting data by Forrester Research, Nielsen/NetRatings, Jupiter Media Metrix Group:
    1. 90% of users discover new sites through search engines and high search engine placement will result in high sales.
    Search engine business is the second popular kind of Internet activity after the email usage.
    2. 80% of search engine users don't browse the results except the first page ones so after SEO Style services you site will be available to 80% of high targeted audience searching your products and services.
    3. 55% of online purchases and orders worldwide are realized on sites found by means of search engines.
    4. Four of five Internet users utilize search engines every day and high search engine placement after search engine optimization will make you site visible for these users.
    5. 80% of Internet traffic consists of search engines.

From all aforesaid such conclusion can be done that professional search engine optimization services will bring you a lot of targeted visitors who will convert in your clients, boosting your sales and return on investment. We would like to professional search engine optimization services by SEO Style Company.

www.SEOStyle.com is professional Search Engine Optimization Company with high qualified SEO experts in its stuff. Our company provides really high quality search engine optimization services at very affordable prices. Our SEO and marketing experts have huge experience in optimizing and promoting websites in high competitive areas such as web hosting, web design, outsourcing, translations, web templates, shopping, job’s search and so on. We make our work on fully professionally basis - will optimize your website step-by-step for top search engine ranking: from the very beginning (website analysis, content analysis and copy writing, html and navigation analysis and usability improvement) till the top ranking of your website being gained.

Request absolutely free quote from SEO Style experts and get AFFORDABLE and cost effective proposal for TOP SEARCH ENGINE RANKING

We’ll help your site become visible to your targeted audience; increase your search engine ranking and return on investment in times!
    Last edited by HQHost; 10-18-2004 at 04:38 AM.

How much does it cost normally?

Hello, that is some great information pertaining to who, what and why but I think before I would plunk down and cash I would like to know exactly what to expect from your service.

What would make me be really interested would be knowing what search terms are targeted on your hosting website. Because to be honest that would be a true test for me to see where your site ranks since it is also a hosting company site.

I took a stab as a few key phrases and this is what I came up with

cheap web hosting = bottom of page 2 (now that is not bad but it does go again your 80% notation)

web hosting = nothing in 6 pages

Now I know that this is a very highly competitive market but again before anyone will want to put down more money it would be great to see it in action on another hosting company website.

Please advise.

Thanks

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hello Robert,
    Thank you for the interest. Neither of 2 terms you provided as an example of our ranking are our targeted terms at the moment. If you want to achieve the examples of our ranking and other interested info - ask a free quote from above mentioned link concerning you website and we'll be able to answer ALL your questions.
    Hoping to here from you soon.
    Thank you,