High risk credit card processing

Hello all,

I am looking for a payment gateway processor that could be able to process my credit card payment. I am doing high risk business.

I wanted to know if somebody know some company for register a merchant account offshore or something like that.

I did find trillionpay.com, so if somebody have some more informations about them thank you in advance for reply.

If you know some others companies please tell me.

What type of High Risk business are we talking about, and where is your business located (country) ?

yes, mrblue99

what a high risk business are you talking about?
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com

I am in the replica business.

Each month I have selling of $80000, actually I am with an PayPal business account verified, but as you know PayPal is not easy for manage. So I am looking for get an merchant account offshore or something like that. Like this I will can receive payment of my customers without think to much when my paypal account will close or will be limited!

So if you have any idea please tell me.

Thanks.

What country are YOU from? I just want to know.

I am in China.

No body have some ideas for what I am looking?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblue99 View Post

Each month I have selling of $80000, actually I am with an PayPal business account verified, but as you know PayPal is not easy for manage. So I am looking for get an merchant account offshore or something like that. Like this I will can receive payment of my customers without think to much when my paypal account will close or will be limited!

So if you have any idea please tell me.

Thanks.
    Mate, if you google "payment gateway processor" you will find a few suggestions, however with all respect, if you (not to mention your customers) are at risk of your Paypal account being - closed or limited - as you put it - then you will find a similar risk profile with any payments provider.

All providers have an "overhead" to manage your business - so if you are finding PayPal not easy to manage - then you will most likely find others "bothersome" as well.

2checkout.com is pretty good
    Coloring your dotcom dream
    http://www.crayonhost.com

I don't think 2checkout will take the replica business. It is a copyright violation.
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com

2checkout don't accept replica.

Nobody know something about trillionpay.com?

You can use worldpay

I wonder why do you consider yourself as high-risk business.

Don't you have tracking numbers on your shipments?
    Or your customer support works only 2 days a week and keeps missing phone calls?
    Or you do not have return/exchange policy?

What I'm saying is if you have all the above setup correctly and on 24/7 watch then you should have no problem in getting processing account, putting copyright issue aside.
    Amirocms.com

I am aware of a bank that will get you a MID for replica business, you'll need to incorporate in its jurisdiction and everything.
    IntegralPay | accept credit cards and other payment methods
    US, EU & offshore incorporations and bank accounts

Try to have a look paily.com seems it used by many people in cases when 2CO do not allow it.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

As far as I see it, then Paily.com has discontinued there financial services and only focus on Anti Fraud.