* »»Lowest Rate Credit Card Processing!«« We integrate with your billing system!!

Merchant First is a electronic payment processing provider that specializes in web hosting companies. We have multiple gateways that allow us to integrate with 98% of the billing systems in use today.

• No Contracts
    • Lowest rates
    • We have gateways with no monthly fees
    • 2.15% 10 cents per transaction
    • processing statement $6.99 /month
    • 24 hour settlement
    • 24 hour customer service

MerchantWare Online Terminal Available Free of charge
    The MerchantWARE Virtual Terminal is a web-based point of sale solution that replaces the need for a credit card terminal. It offers a simple, secure, and effective way to process transactions and manage your account from any internet-connected computer.

The MerchantWARE Virtual Terminal enables merchants to process credit cards and debit cards by simply accessing the web-based payment gateway and entering payment information. MerchantWARE also has the ability to securely store customer payment information and can re-charge previously processed cards for up to two years.

The gateway supports batch processing and multiple user login access, which significantly enhances the capabilities of the account. Plus, MerchantWARE contains extensive reporting features, including a history of transactions that is searchable by various criteria including card number,card holder name, transaction type, date range, and more.

Signup Now
    Contact sales at support@merchantfirst.org

Do you accept foreing owned US companies? I mean, on where the owner does not have SSN but do the company have EIN/Tax ID?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Yes As long as the Company has assets and there is away to verify my companies risk. If I can assist you in any way let me know I can normally have a merchant up and running in 48 hours. If you would like to move forward with the type of business and transaction you will accept let me know how I can assist you. we would love to serve you.

Do you have a monthly minimum?
    What is your PCI compliance charge?
    What is your charge for storage of customer data? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Merchantfirst View Post
    Merchant First is a electronic payment processing provider that specializes in web hosting companies. We have multiple gateways that allow us to integrate with 98% of the billing systems in use today.

• No Contracts
    • Lowest rates
    • We have gateways with no monthly fees
    • 2.15% 10 cents per transaction
    • processing statement $6.99 /month
    • 24 hour settlement
    • 24 hour customer service

MerchantWare Online Terminal Available Free of charge
    The MerchantWARE Virtual Terminal is a web-based point of sale solution that replaces the need for a credit card terminal. It offers a simple, secure, and effective way to process transactions and manage your account from any internet-connected computer.

The MerchantWARE Virtual Terminal enables merchants to process credit cards and debit cards by simply accessing the web-based payment gateway and entering payment information. MerchantWARE also has the ability to securely store customer payment information and can re-charge previously processed cards for up to two years.

The gateway supports batch processing and multiple user login access, which significantly enhances the capabilities of the account. Plus, MerchantWARE contains extensive reporting features, including a history of transactions that is searchable by various criteria including card number,card holder name, transaction type, date range, and more.

Signup Now
    Contact sales at support@merchantfirst.org
    Silverbird Web
    Premium Hosting

Yes, please email me to jorgec [at] downtownhost.com to continue with this conversation.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

The PCI compliance is 79.00 a year after the first year of service.
    Store all data for that fee and service.
    I have monthly fee of 18.oo a month.