Wiredtree bad experience

I was just regular guest and read in forums that Wiredtree is good provider and we needed a server for some free service, so I think-ed lets try them...paid, get access and bum...my whmcs can't connect.
    I was getting standard error "Unable to connect to host" code 7, I am not stupid I know what problem was...i triple-checked everything and simple i could not get link it to their cPanel.

Their full manage server is a big scam...they will not tuch anything in your home directory....

And worst is they keept my money giving me NO service at all. I will not post ticket nr or respond to their "defenders" on this forum.

I just wrote this thread to warn users that if anything goes wrong (even at start if you even dont use service) with WT you give them your money.

My recommendation: STAY AWAY

That doesn't sound right. Please send me your ticket ID so I can look into it. Also, we don't support WHMCS support for that is through WHMCS themselves. We can make the necessary firewall whitelisting though so your server can communicate though.

You're right, we don't manage your code in your home directory, we have never claimed to either.

Again, I would be happy to look into this for you if you can PM/email me your ticket ID.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI
    Formerly known as WiredTree Zac

Sounds bad but why not give them a chance to help you?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfDollarHosting View Post
    I was just regular guest and read in forums that Wiredtree is good provider and we needed a server for some free service, so I think-ed lets try them...paid, get access and bum...my whmcs can't connect.
    I was getting standard error "Unable to connect to host" code 7, I am not stupid I know what problem was...i triple-checked everything and simple i could not get link it to their cPanel.

Their full manage server is a big scam...they will not tuch anything in your home directory....

And worst is they keept my money giving me NO service at all. I will not post ticket nr or respond to their "defenders" on this forum.

I just wrote this thread to warn users that if anything goes wrong (even at start if you even dont use service) with WT you give them your money.

My recommendation: STAY AWAY
    intersting issue at hand looks like your firewall may be blocking ports that need to be open or you didn't put the correct server information in.. Granted some host will helpd you and some host won't it's at there own policy in what they enforce..
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

agh....

I am solving this problem from the moment i sign up with them, I cant say they did not try to solve it, but it was without success. I am not a tech genie but i found all possible reasons that can be on that error and i passed them all to support team. Nothing helped. My whmcs is not blocked. I whitelisted Ip turned off firewall with WT...nothing.
    I offered my login data that i dont give just like that and they said we cant take a look. So I bought full managed service but they will not log is to my site/whmcs/anything to see why their server is not letting me in.
    And for worst...they say = thanks for money between lines. In the real life if you dont get what you paid u get your money back. Not with them...

So you are slamming us for an issue between WHMCS (something we don't directly support) and a server outside our network? How do we know the issue isn't the remote server? If the problem is with the server here we can definitely help you out with that.

Again, I'm here and more than willing to help you out.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

I am not slaming you Zac, sorry if you feel so. Point of this thread is that you don't have money back guarantee and if you cant resolve something you have wasted your money. So for your money you got nothing.
    And that's only I wished to post and notice readers.

And: I could not connect to your server from outside whmcs...
    and full manged service is not full...

If you still wish to connect to my whmcs and try to connect to your server ill contact your support and give them login data to check connectivity...
    It will take 1 minute to log in and see problem and check on your firewall, thats why I am mad

1. no point in creating whmcs ticket as i know what is the problem.
    2. if you can help PM me

PM sent

(10 chars)
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

same... PM send to you too