Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok but that should have been said when I 1st posted that I wanted a refund.

ok I "process a cancellation request "
    Last edited by grace5; 07-01-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: too

You mentioned you didn't get your login information which for the record, was available in the client area under Hosting Accounts, and Emails. You were able to get into the client area to process a cancellation but you weren't able to get your login details?

Just want to make sure that you didn't get them, if it was something on our side that prevented you from getting them, or you just don't want the account either is fine, but I would like to make sure it can't happen again.

Refund being processed now.

thank you for the refund.

ok you brought it up

Every reply I sent back from the support emails bounced.I had to access your support desk.(it could have been on my current hosts part, but I don't beleive so after reading the header,and current host is very good at admin and server setups,but I could be wrong)

If I had access to my login I should have told that,not told to verify all my information and what paypal receipt # ,my phone #ect.

it doesn't matter now anyway I hope the best for ya
    I am sure you are a good hosting provider,just not for me

very cool offers...

ps i can get to main page, support and forums, no probs

Quote Originally Posted by grace5 View Post
    thank you for the refund.

ok you brought it up

Every reply I sent back from the support emails bounced.I had to access your support desk.(it could have been on my current hosts part, but I don't beleive so after reading the header,and current host is very good at admin and server setups,but I could be wrong)

If I had access to my login I should have told that,not told to verify all my information and what paypal receipt # ,my phone #ect.

it doesn't matter now anyway I hope the best for ya
    I am sure you are a good hosting provider,just not for me
    The email issues are an on-going issue which Kayako is working on.

It is standard policy to request that information for any account related questions/requests. Unless people want their information freely given to anyone that asks for it and says they are you it isn't going to change.

Anyways, I wish you luck with your next host.

Have a great day!

hi cody,

i was thinking i could catch u here..i am your new customer and i have a question in your forum =)

that was fast.. thanks for the reply

Hi,

Been a busy week so far with the holiday etc, didn't have a lot of time to check the forums. So sorry about the delay and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Have a great day!

WHMCS is available for $10/month? I have not heard of being charged extra for this... Why is it extra when everyone else includes it free?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by toastedhost View Post
    WHMCS is available for $10/month? I have not heard of being charged extra for this... Why is it extra when everyone else includes it free?
    Well if you would like we can increase our prices $10-15. And then we can say that WHMCS is included...

The email address for 'contact' BOUNCED! When I tried to signup for the $19.95 deal, the price 'magically' changed to $34.95. I had to signup for an "account" just to have the ability to send a support ticket for something I shouldn't have had to do in the first place!

I'm going to have to see a LOT of explanations to feel safe going with this company.

increase prices...

increase prices...great idea!

Hello, do you include ClientExec or similar billing/account management packages with your reseller accounts? Also, is phone support available to the accountholder (either inlcluded or available at extra cost?)Please advise. Thanks.

I tried these guys out and it was disappointing. Neverless as they say.. see for yourself

Thanks for the reply. Is Rival Hosting your company, or do you host your sites with them as their customer?

I have been waiting since yesterday at about 5:00 PM to get the account I ordered setup and working, it is now 11:43 AM and I still can not logon using the user name and password on the Welcome message on PC-Cores web site as I did not receive a Welcome email and yes I am trying to logon to WHM using the IP address in the email on the site, I put in a request for cancelation but have not heard anything from that but did hear from Nathan O when I canceled the Paypal subscription, first impression is that I don't want on a server that takes this long to setup a account, because if setup takes this long, I do not want to have to deal with support if I have a problem, that could take for ever, BTW I still have not heard if my account has been canceled as requested, and Paypal has not notified me of any pending refund

Barryadair has been handled, he is using his account and seems happy. We are sorry for 5ways but we handled you in a good manner and followed thru with what we said,

My earlier post

Well I must admit I may have spoke too fast with my last post, but I have been a reseller for 12 years and have been with some really bad hosting companies, so when I had a problem with this hosting I thought well here we go again, 95 percent of my customers are businesses as I do not sell to anyone wanting to start a web page, they have to have a tax number from the state they are located in, and I need a very reliable hosting company, and to be truthful I charge them more than most resellers do, but I also supply all of my customers with my home, and cell phone numbers, so after Nathan told me there was a problem that would not happen again, I decided to try the account out, it has only been a few days, but so far everything is working great, servers are fast, support has been good, etc, so if it stays like it is now I will be a customer for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12