Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb View Post
    I have some questions before signup.

1. Do I need to fax some documents to you to get ssh enabled?
    No, you don't need to fax any documents to get SSH enabled.

2. Do you offer rvskin?
    No, not at this stage - however we are looking at this in the near future.

3. How much for extra IPs?
    $3/month

Thanks a lot!
    Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help with!
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Quote Originally Posted by cyb View Post
    one more question:

Is ssh access only for main account? Can I provide ssh to my clients?
    You can enable for sub accounts, however you must provide a valid reason why you wish to have it enabled on each account (for security reasons).
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Question...

Hi, I have quite a few sites that would need transferred and would like to keep my current nameservers. What do I look for to find out if you can transfer my sites (I do have WHM and cpanel now)? Also, (and one of the reasons I'm looking for a new reliable service) do you have site that are using wordpress that I can compare load times? I have a couple wordpress sites now and sometimes they just dog it when loading but when I go to other sites they load quickly. I also like the backups you do "just in case".

Quote Originally Posted by thegee View Post
    Hi, I have quite a few sites that would need transferred and would like to keep my current nameservers. What do I look for to find out if you can transfer my sites (I do have WHM and cpanel now)? Also, (and one of the reasons I'm looking for a new reliable service) do you have site that are using wordpress that I can compare load times? I have a couple wordpress sites now and sometimes they just dog it when loading but when I go to other sites they load quickly. I also like the backups you do "just in case".
    Hi thegee, yes we should be able to transfer the sites without any issues.

I don't have a demo handy for a WordPress blog running on one of our reseller servers, however you can check our own internal blog for an idea: www.crucialp.com/blog
    Web Hosting

Wow..

I wish my sites loaded that fast! So If I sign up what will you need? Is it better to use new nameservers or doesn't matter. I want this to be seemless as possible.

I wish my sites loaded that fast! So If I sign up what will you need? Is it better to use new nameservers or doesn't matter. I want this to be seemless as possible.
    Hi thegee, just sign up via the links provided. However, once your account has been setup, please submit a new tech support ticket to setup your name servers, and transfer your accounts from your old host.
    Web Hosting

thegee,
    this guy ( crucialx ) really rocks.
    my transfers is seemless, without major downtime.
    They really fast replying to tickets, and help me out with every possible options when i got into trouble.
    I'm very happy with them ! you should consider them

Good work crucialx !
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.

Well, i'm having a heck of a time! I'm trying to get the ip addresses so I can update my nameservers and all I get back is "You have to point the A record of the domains to our server ip address "208.xxx.xxx.xxx". Whenever I switched hosting companies in the past I was given the ip addresses to update my nameservers. But I am given one ip address that I'm suppose to point the A record to. Sorry but I didn't realize it was going to be this complicated. Sorry but tech support is not that helpful to me.

Well, i'm having a heck of a time! I'm trying to get the ip addresses so I can update my nameservers and all I get back is "You have to point the A record of the domains to our server ip address "208.xxx.xxx.xxx". Whenever I switched hosting companies in the past I was given the ip addresses to update my nameservers. But I am given one ip address that I'm suppose to point the A record to. Sorry but I didn't realize it was going to be this complicated. Sorry but tech support is not that helpful to me.
    Hi thegee, I'm a little disappointed to see you come and complain about an issue like this without contacting us first! If you had contacted us directly regarding this, we would have easily explained this to you. I have reviewed the ticket in question and can see our tech support staff have been nothing but helpful to you.

Firstly, our welcome email clearly states, you must submit a ticket to have your private name servers setup. I can see you have not actually done this, and hence the confusion.

Regarding this statement: "You have to point the A record of the domains to our server ip address "208.x.x.x"(without quotes). "

Our tech support were notifying you how to update your DNS records on your old server so you have the minimal data loss (due to propagation time) and downtime! If you do this before changing or setting up private name servers, you sites will propogate to our servers significantly quicker, and reduce your chances of downtime. This is for your benefit, not ours

Please submit a new ticket to have your private name servers setup, and you will be provided with 2 IPs you can point your name servers to - and tech support will make all the other necessary changes required.

I hope this clears up any concerns.

Kind Regards,
    Aaron
    Web Hosting

Hi Aaron, sorry but I'm not here to argue. When I asked this "As far as the nameservers I would like to keep my current ones (ns1.mycurrentnameserver.com and ns2.mycurrentnameserver.com) and just update the ip address which wasn't given to me. Could you give me that info?" that is me asking for the ip addresses to update my nameservers because contrary to your Welcome Letter, it does not say (even vaguely) to submit a ticket to have private nameservers (it says alot but not that) but maybe we have two different welcome letters. This is the closest refernce: "* Note: If you registered the domain through someone other Crucial Paradigm, then you will need to update your registrars name servers to point to the ones listed above." and that is not referring to ip addresses for nameservers. Also in regards to this; "Our tech support were notifying you how to update your DNS records on your old server so you have the minimal data loss (due to propagation time) and downtime! If you do this before changing or setting up private name servers, you sites will propogate to our servers significantly quicker, and reduce your chances of downtime. This is for your benefit, not ours " Your tech never explained that (but you just did). Regarding this statement: "You have to point the A record of the domains to our server ip address "208.x.x.x"(without quotes)." This was my only answer to my question on updating my nameservers with your ip addresses (and this is clear to you?). At any rate, I paid for the month and I need to put it all on hold. You have good reviews and I thought paying the extra would solve my headache of downtimes not knowing it would bring new ones. You have my email address if you want to discuss it in that platform.
    Last edited by thegee; 04-09-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Hi Aaron, sorry but I'm not here to argue.
    Greg, neither are we - we are just stating the facts, and addressing your concerns. Your questions/concerns are already being addressed in the tech support ticket you have open.

You have my email address if you want to discuss it in that platform.
    You have ours too, if you wish to discuss this further please send us an email

Kind Regards,
    Aaron
    Web Hosting

Actually Aaron, I don't have your email address. All the emails I received were noreply@crucialp.com and no where in the contact info is there any email addresses that I could find. Email me so I'll have it.

Regards,
    Greg

Hi,
    In trusty, I'm thinking work with you or InnoHosting.
    I'm working with resellerzoom now. But mt clients and me say servers working soo slowly.All sites are from Turkey.
    So, I need fast server. I like about reviews CP. And interested whmcs .
    I have 31 hosting accounts. I don't know what I must do for transfer.
    So, what about your servers fast? Resellerzoom is My first reseller account. What must I do for transfer?
    Thanx..

Hi tmrsk,

Thanks for your interest in our services! Our servers are fast and more importantly we don't oversell or overload them with accounts, our latest reseller servers run Quad Xeon, minimum 4GB Ram and SCSI RAID 10 to ensure speed and drive failure tolerance. For peace of mind we also have server side, local and remote backups keeping at least 7 copies of your site at any one time. We can also transfer your sites for you free of charge, if you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact!
    Ijan Kruizinga
    Crucial Paradigm - Reliable, Professional• 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Virtual Dedicated Servers • Dedicated Servers • Remote Backup

Quick questions..

1. Is it still available?
    2. Can it be paid annually to attract any discount?
    █ Quickly check if a site is down or not - http://down.is
    █ Remote & easy to use ... down.is/webhostingtalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by webkami View Post
    Quick questions..

1. Is it still available?
    2. Can it be paid annually to attract any discount?
    Hi webmami,

1. Yes it still available!
    2. The yearly price for this package is $199.50.

Please feel free to send us over an email at sales[@]crucialparadigm.com if there is anything else we can help with.

Kind Regards,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm
    Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by crucialx View Post
    Hi webkami,

1. Yes it still available!
    2. The yearly price for this package is $199.50.

Please feel free to send us over an email at sales[@]crucialparadigm.com if there is anything else we can help with.

Kind Regards,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm
    The reason I asked was because the order page do not have an annual payment plan.

P.S. can you please edit your post to include my username correctly, webKami. It sounds funny the way you put it...
    █ Quickly check if a site is down or not - http://down.is
    █ Remote & easy to use ... down.is/webhostingtalk.com

Hi webkami,

I've modified the Crucial R1 sing sign up link provide in this thread to include the yearly payment option. Please let us know if you have any further question

* Aaron is unfortunately unable to edit his post.
    Ijan Kruizinga
    Crucial Paradigm - Reliable, Professional• 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Virtual Dedicated Servers • Dedicated Servers • Remote Backup

OK, I decided working with you.
    I hope, I will be write my happy comments to here...

Hi tmrsk, that's good to hear I'm sure you will be more than happy with the service we provide.

Kind Regards,
    Aaron
    Web Hosting

If where coming from another hosting company, will you transfer everything for us? also do you provide MSN support or anything?

do your servers support vbulletin? - do you offer any free SSL?(Rapid SSL etc)
    Last edited by MartynD; 05-31-2008 at 02:03 PM.
    Martyn

Is Promotion Coupon: DOUBLEDS still available? What type of speed does it have(10 or 100Mbps)? Are these reseller accounts include support for my clients too? Can I sell reseller accounts too? If so, does my reseller clients get WHMCS also?
    Last edited by SeYwhut; 06-01-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynD View Post
    If where coming from another hosting company, will you transfer everything for us? also do you provide MSN support or anything?

do your servers support vbulletin? - do you offer any free SSL?(Rapid SSL etc)
    Yes, we would assist you with the transfer from your old hosting provider. No we not currently provide MSN support, support is provided via tickets, with 99% of replies within 30 minutes.

I don't see any reason why vbulletin would not work on our servers, we have a number of clients running vbullentin without any issues.

Yes, we do offer free shared SSL, and if you require a dedicated SSL cert we can provide this for $49.95/year (including dedicated IP).

Kind Regards,
    Aaron
    Web Hosting

hmmm... nm I already signed up for 1 on another hosting provider

Quote Originally Posted by SeYwhut View Post
    Is Promotion Coupon: DOUBLEDS still available? What type of speed does it have(10 or 100Mbps)? Are these reseller accounts include support for my clients too? Can I sell reseller accounts too? If so, does my reseller clients get WHMCS also?
    Yes, this promotion is still available. We utilize 100mbps connections on our servers. No we do not provide support to your clients.
    Web Hosting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast