Lightbulb

Hello,

I've just done with my site design, which I expect to deliver easy navigation system and professional look. The addy for the web site is:

http://webedge.hypermart.net/icircuit/1/

I've been brainstorming for sometime thinking how to make this design look better. Just give me your suggestions how to make the design better. Maybe some comments will do too.

Thanks!
    Andrew Chen
    weishen@pl.jaring.my

Looks nice.... (drools over all the Sun servers popping out all over the site). Now, you don't host on those servers now do you?
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Thumbs up

Andrew,

Very, very good work. Not much I can find to nitpick at, so I won't bother.

The only thing I will say though, is : with the logo in the top left corner, I think it probably looks a bit better if you show the 'i' in its entire-ity, instead of letting it dip completely into the white space below it. It just feels 'unfinished' and I had to look at it twice to make sure I was seeing what I thought was seeing.

In fact, drawing a green outline of the letter i would look even better, but that might be going over the top.

My kudos to you - great job.

Originally posted by Andrew Chen
    Hello,

I've just done with my site design, which I expect to deliver easy navigation system and professional look. The addy for the web site is:
    http://webedge.hypermart.net/icircuit/1/
    I've been brainstorming for sometime thinking how to make this design look better. Just give me your suggestions how to make the design better. Maybe some comments will do too.

Thanks!
    Well done, but where and when it will be ready?

Gee. Thanks!

Thanks guys, for your great compliments. I'll be doing some small changes on the top darkgreen row. I'll let you know when the site is done later.

sergio,

The site will be online some time in November. I have an exam in a few weeks time, so I want to concentrate on it first. Thanks for your comments anyway.

See ya.

Andrew Chen
    weishen@pl.jaring.my