Looking for server management company (Plesk)

I am looking for your thoughts on a good server management company that handles plesk servers. Let me know your suggestions and horror stories. Thanks again.

Are you looking for an all-around server management company that supports Plesk, or is it just a one time job you're looking for?

Moved to Employment Offers and Requests.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hello,

Your Way IT (my company) provides server management for Plesk Servers on Linux and Windows. We have quite a few different ways we can help you and I'd love to discuss them further so if you want please send me an email or contact me toll free at 1-866-775-4787 ext 1 anytime.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks.
    Your Way IT
    • Fully Managed Colocations • System Administration • Web Development •
    Toll Free: 1-866-775-4787

Hi netlink,

Please check our services (Plesk supported).

http://www.n3v.net

Regards
    www.n3v.net provides affordable system administration and support to companies and individuals with dedicated and colocated servers

We are looking for a monthly deal. Like for server upgrades and strange issues that are beyond what we do. Any suggestions??

We can offer monhtly managament for your server(s).

Please check n3v.net plans at http://www.n3v.net/linux_administrat...management.php

Regards
    www.n3v.net provides affordable system administration and support to companies and individuals with dedicated and colocated servers

Any feedback from members here at WHT? I have a fantastic cPanel management company but we have some Plesk servers that we need a little help managing. We do not need a company to answer any tech support questions or anything like that. Just basic server managment. Again members please post you feedback on past expierience with companies.

I've used your Way IT a few times and would recommend them. Quick, professional and efficient.