Thread: prefiber.nl

prefiber.nl

Hi!

i a custumer of prefiber for almost 4 month (because when i signed up, i have paid for 4 months..) I'm almost satisfied (uptime and speed are good for a cheap vps like this), I use this VPS for testing/developement purpose only.

But when get the time to renew my package, I received an invoice, and I have paid it thru moneybookers... But after this the invoice is still marked as unpaid. I try to send many e-mails (3 in 3 days (1 per day)) to support, sales, billing and abuse@prefiber.nl to told them the problem. But i never get a reply... I also try to phone them (they have a phone number on their website) but it told me that the voice mail is full.... That's bad for a compagny that say on their website to have a 24/7 support.... So now, my VPS is suspended and I never had a reply about my invoicing issue... I think the support is almost inexistant at prefiber... that's sad...

I think the things i can do now is to request a refund thru moneybookers...

Sorry for my bad english...this is not my primary language.

It's a bug in MoneyBookers API. WHMcs doesn't mark invoices as paid unless they have a business MB account from some reason.

It's a shame they didn't even respond to your emails. It's a sign there aren't in business anymore.
    KnownSRV.com - Privacy. Managed. Secure. Guaranteed!
    Web Hosting | Dedicated Cloud VPS | Dedicated Server
    YOUR Day and Night, Fully Managed Hosting Solutions with REAL 24/7 Support

If you are a "REAL" buisness its not a problem to have a buisness MB account. I have already done the process for my buisness...is quite simple.

And the real problem is not that MB send the IPN or not... Everyday i have customers that request support from us and we take the time to respond to everyone AT LEAST 1 time per day and we are just a small organisation that provide some hosting to associations... and we do not have 24/7 support write on our website

But I just want to be clear: i was satisfied of prefiver until that invoice problem that make my vps auto-suspend. Probably because I never had to deal with their support...

If you actually sent them emails, instead of open tickets maybe that is the problem why they did not respond? Emails can be overlooked, spam filtered, etc... while tickets are logged and it is hard to ignore them. Also tickets make it easy to identify whether you are a real customer or not.

They don't have any support ticket system...

Are you sure? I see whmcs on their client area
    http://clients.prefiber.nl/submitticket.php

Yes but, they don't have support departement defined so it's impossible because we have no choice of support dep. to use and no form.

Very strange.
    I had this company on my list for (future) fall-back co-location services.
    Looked like a decent company.

Also, the following message makes we wonder if it isn't just the weekends why they didn't respond (although they claim to do 24/7): http://blog.prefiber.nl/phone-support-back-online

EDIT:

I dialed the number for you, to see if it's an international line problem or something. The first sentence is dutch, which tells us that the number cannot be reached. The second one (in english) tells us the line cannot accept any more messages.

I think their PBX is down or something in that area
    Last edited by Pr0jects; 05-15-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Pr0jects Web Services
    Managed, secure and fast hosting!
    http://www.pr0jects.nl
    http://www.vpsservers.co

I also have a VPS with them. No major problems untill now. My VPS is not working and no answer from support.

Folks, we do not work with the WHMCS supportdepartment. Please read http://prefiber.nl/support.htm . We do have people/staff answering our tickets and are normal available. At the moment it's possible that you won't get through our phone number, this is due a migration to a new voip provider which is giving troubles

But i never received a reply from the support after 3 e-mails sent (to support, sales, abuse and billing@prefiber.nl).. and we are still waiting for an anwser about this issue.... the live chat is always offline and we have sent a offline message thrue the live chat too....
    Last edited by webalternative; 05-18-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prefiber View Post
    Folks, we do not work with the WHMCS supportdepartment. Please read http://prefiber.nl/support.htm . We do have people/staff answering our tickets and are normal available. At the moment it's possible that you won't get through our phone number, this is due a migration to a new voip provider which is giving troubles
    Yay, I guessed it correctly. What do I win? ^^
    Pr0jects Web Services
    Managed, secure and fast hosting!
    http://www.pr0jects.nl
    http://www.vpsservers.co

A free VPS haha!

Still waiting for an anwser from Prefiber, but i think it's more easy make jokes that make real support...

Quote Originally Posted by BARFi View Post
    Still waiting for an anwser from Prefiber, but i think it's more easy make jokes that make real support...
    Have you tried http://clients.prefiber.nl/contact.php

We do not have a open ticket from you, else you should had already a answer back. Please send me in a PM your ticket ID, or send the ticket again to support@prefiber.nl

I think i have tried all the methods i found via their website..

and i will try to send another email...

Edit: I have sent the e-mail on June 20th @ 6:00PM (GMT -4:00)
    Last edited by webalternative; 06-20-2011 at 06:05 PM.

I have been anwsered, the invoice is now marked as paid... but i still not have my refund or at least the service I have paid... well.... i think i must forget it...

hello,

I reccently bought a a linux vps server from prefiber.nl
    its realy wierd, i was searching hours for my ip now i found it and it says 0.0.0.0

and i cant find any way to reset it or something
    someone ever had expiernce with prefiber? I'd like to know how this works im pretty new to vps thing's

regards, dane v duijnhoven

ps: my english is not that good

You should have got a email with your VPS details:
    - IP
    - username (root)
    - password for user root

It makes me wonder that there are so many problems about the support. I wrote to them and got a reply after 2 days. Not very fast but I got one. They were one of my future hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    You should have got a email with your VPS details:
    - IP
    - username (root)
    - password for user root

It makes me wonder that there are so many problems about the support. I wrote to them and got a reply after 2 days. Not very fast but I got one. They were one of my future hosts.
    well i had 3 emails but all of them where invoice, and order confirmation i senden a ticket well i suppose ill wait

They have in site telephone+31570-714843
    Good Wishes
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

they dont reply to any of the mentioned options .
    is this company is like a ghost .(DEAD)

the funny thing is one of their support is reading usually thread about theme , and dont even react instead of the complaints of users and clients

Incredible support ...THE WORST EVER ..
    Last edited by mimozo; 07-27-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Hahaha this compagny is a joke...

they send me another invoice today for this service that isn't active since May 2011 and i still waiting for my refund since that date......