Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Even though this thread isn't completely postive about LiquidWeb, it is nice to see that people that are having negative experiences are posting, what appear to be honest comments.

Some threads just bash a host by saying things like, 'they suck', 'stay away from them'....

In a thread like this, when posters make seemingly legitimate claims against a host, it certainly comes across as more believable.
      0 Not allowed!

LiquidWebTravis,

Yes, support response time has been slacking compare to a year ago.

Ticket number #525099

it took 2 hours to response and no resolution for another 8-10 hours.
    current and satisfied customer of softlayer.com and webnx.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by swijaya0101
    LiquidWebTravis,

Yes, support response time has been slacking compare to a year ago.

Ticket number #525099

it took 2 hours to response and no resolution for another 8-10 hours.

Swijaya0101,
    I investigated ticket number 525099 and verified that you did receive slower than acceptable response time. I am very sorry that you received this kind of service. It is not how Liquid Web does business. My sincere apologies.

I would like to grant you a half months credit for this delay. Please private message me and we'll get it all taken care of.
    Travis Stoliker
    Liquid Web - Dedicated Hosting with Heroic Support
    StormOnDemand - Flexible Cloud Hosting Infrastructure
    1-800-580-4985 | Twitter: @liquidweb | @StormOnDemand
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart
    I am not Liquid Web customer. But our site is still hosting on your managed servers by another company. Maybe some times your email response times less than 30 minutes. But some times it's more than one hour.
    Since you are not actually a Liquid Web customer I'm unsure how you can estimate our response times. Please private message me the host that you are using and I can investigate the issue with them.

Your sales department say: "Your order will require phone verification". So you don't accept "online payments" by credit card(if require phone verification then name of this is not online payment). And our phohe is closed for international calling!
    I'm sorry that your phone is turned off for international calls but due to the tremendous amount of fraud that web hosts experience it is important for us to verify credit card orders. If you would like to work out another way to verify your order I would be happy to work with you.

Also Why you don't move their data to new server if customers want upgrade their VPS (or reseller) account to a dedicated server? I think you have your own data center, isn't he? If so, is this operation hard? You must do it if you want to give a good service.
    We do own and operate our own data center. We do help customers w/ migration when needed but the customer must take the lead on this activity to make sure everything transfers smoothly.
    Travis Stoliker
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixtech1
    The support of Liquidweb sometimes is unfortunately bad, in my case have taken 18 days in repairing a failure in Cpanel.
    Dixtech1,
    Please private message me the ticket numbers so that I can verify this 18 day wait. I find this quite curios given your post 8 days ago praising our support times.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=563988
    Travis Stoliker
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidWebTravis
    Since you are not actually a Liquid Web customer I'm unsure how you can estimate our response times.
    We had wanted to change our reseller hosting provider with you months ago.
    Then we had contacted a lot of times with you and had ask a lot of questions. So I know it. And your email response time is normal and fast for me.

Also I like your company. But these two things(requiring phone verification and not moving data) are not good. Thanks.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)
      0 Not allowed!

Also I like your company. But these two things(requiring phone verification and not moving data) are not good. Thanks.
    Then it sounds like it's time for you to find another provider, if you haven't already.

There have been quite a few folks who have complained here about either having to do phone verification or faxing of their identification. The bottom line is, the businesses need to protect their investment from fraud. If you don't like this, then you choose to do business with someone else.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sirius
    Then it sounds like it's time for you to find another provider, if you haven't already.

There have been quite a few folks who have complained here about either having to do phone verification or faxing of their identification. The bottom line is, the businesses need to protect their investment from fraud. If you don't like this, then you choose to do business with someone else.

Sirius
    We already made this and went to another company few months ago
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123