Page Rank Update 2013

Hello, Is there any news about when the Google page rank update going to happen.
    Share your views !
      0 Not allowed!

I do not think it is happened this month may be in December.
      0 Not allowed!

It happens 4 times a year without any prior notice. But we can expect it anytime now.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Page Rank Update 2013

From February 2013, Google has stopped updating page rank.
    It is most likely that they no longer support and update it.
    Concentrate on unique , quality article and good backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by troboy View Post
    From February 2013, Google has stopped updating page rank.
    It is most likely that they no longer support and update it.
    Concentrate on unique , quality article and good backlinks.
    Indeed. Matt Cutts did mention this on one of his videos. Dont worry about pagerank, focus more on producing quality content etc...
      0 Not allowed!

Google updates and factors in the PR into the search rankings every single day, so you get the benefit/loss of link PR as soon as Google crawls a link.

In the past, Google have exported a useless historical snapshot of that internal PR to the toolbar to amuse us 3 to 4 times a yr. The last time they did that was Feb 2013.

Currently, the pipeline for Google to export that internal PR to the toolbar is broken which is why there has been no export since Feb. It has a very low priority on Google's list of things to do to fix it. Matt Cutt's said recently it is unlikely to be fixed this year.
      0 Not allowed!

I do not think that Google would update in the coming year too. Again i can add (just perception or assumption) that Google is now trying to convey the best user experience to its users and hence updating its algorithms. If Google would succeed (It is right now) then the purpose of leading the internet world would be fulfilled and hence like Bing, Altavisa, MSN and other search engines those have not measurement like PR, Google would stand among these search engines with no term like page rank.

It is just my personal feelings and there may be chance that i would become right for the matter.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DAIqbal View Post
    I do not think that Google would update in the coming year too.
    Did you not read the bit above that the pipeline through which they export the PR to the toolbar is broken. They won't be fixing it this year.
      0 Not allowed!

Not Sure
    But
    Matt cutts in his blog said that the page rank update is impossible this year.
      0 Not allowed!

No Pagerank update this year 2013..
    May be we can expect it in January 2014..
    (Read somewhere)
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lynn_chris9 View Post
    cbpayne,
    Not sure what was wrong with my reply.
    I just want to convey that now a days google is not following a schedule for page rank updates
    Its just the information that you are posting has already been given several times in this thread. What is the point in just parroting the same information and adding nothing of value to pollute the thread with junk?

Parrots ruin discussions and decrease there value
      0 Not allowed!

I think January. every year is like that
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dean_l View Post
    I think January. every year is like that
    Nope. They have only ever done 2 exports in Januray - in 2008 and 2011 and based on that you think they do it every year in January?

Its going to happen when Google fix the pipeline that allow them to export the value. Its broken at the moment. What makes you think that it will be fixed by January? Do you have a source to confirm that? Or are you just making it up?
      0 Not allowed!

I don't believe its up to the pipeline...well not entirely of course. Google faced this issue in a moment, when they were in the middle of much needed algorithm changes and a severe devaluation of the PageRank itself. Not only its not a priority for them to fix it, but I don't think that anyone in their HQ is pressured to do so.

The ongoing search/social services war with FaceBook, diminishing all effects from Black Hat methodology, optimizing the environment for more complicated user searches, mobile search innovations - those are just a few of the things that seem way on top of the Google To-Do List imho
      0 Not allowed!