Designer(s) needed for two projects

PROJECT 1:

I have a side project that I am currently doing programming work on.

I am looking for a talented designer to come up with a logo and web site design for the project. I am not looking for a template or cheap looking design. The project is for a book swapping website. If you are a talented designer with a good portfolio email alvin@e-insites.com with examples of your work, and your pricing for such a project. The design should include the following, so quote based on this:

1 MAIN PAGE
    1 SUB PAGE
    1 LOGO
    All source material for the design including HTML and PSD files.

PROJECT 2:

I posted on here a while back about looking for someone to do some flash work, and some graphics work for a website of mine. I did not find anyone that interested me at the time, so I put the project on hold. I am now at the point where I would like to find someone for it again.

If you are a good graphics designer and do work in flash please email me at alvin@e-insites.com and I will send you details on the project. When emailing please include your portfolio. The last time I posted this I got people who only sent one example for their work. I would like to see as many examples as possible of your work so please do not just send one example.

Once I reply to you about the details of the project I would like you to send me a quote on what you would charge for the project.

Thank you,
    Alvin Slocombe
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

You have email.