Thread: Bra for men

Bra for men

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/1113.html

__________________Biju - Software engineer @ MarlabsA World for Usability | A HTTP-friendly framework of controllers for PHP5

Lol, whats the point?
    What a gimmick to sell bras...

I guess some men feel they need them. Not my cup of tea though. I wonder if they sell different sizes? D cup?

Quote:

Originally Posted by demowolf

I guess some men feel they need them. Not my cup of tea though. I wonder if they sell different sizes? D cup?

It should be in the mind of the designers, don't worry they would ship to you if you ship them your personal quote and preferences

__________________Biju - Software engineer @ MarlabsA World for Usability | A HTTP-friendly framework of controllers for PHP5

I can maybe see the benefit for a big boozemed man, but not for him! Is it a sexual thing rather than a practicality thing?

__________________Talk Webcasting .com - The Webcaster's second home...For DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies and you!
    Don't be shy...Sign up today www.talkwebcasting.com

It's not like this is an original idea
    Anyone seen the Seinfeld episode about the Manzier, or the Bro?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR_zHBTU2ic

__________________Studio1337 Web Design and Development - formerly Equentity LLCRecent client site launches: TheWHIR.com | 6thgearexperience.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_pm

It's not like this is an original idea
    Anyone seen the Seinfeld episode about the Manzier, or the Bro?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR_zHBTU2ic

that's a classic!

After that Seinfeld bit came the "manpon". Another classic, along with "crack spackle" from the Man Show.

__________________Did you know WHT has a help desk?
    Have a forum? Let's face it, you need help.

lol... can't stop laughing now. hahahaha

__________________Web Hosting Info