Arrow Dotcom Auction Here

This domain is a great tutorial domain that is crying out to be developed unfortunatly I haven't the time to do it myself so I am offering it for auction to another WHTer to develop.

www.tutorialwise.com

This domain is parked at Sedo and is reged at godaddy for 1 year, the auction is open for 2 weeks or if I decide that a 'highest' bid has been reached I can cut it short by announcing in this thread with a one day pre-post to say that the latest bidder has been accepted, if during that one day no-one else comes in with a higher bid then that highest bidder will win the domain.

Starting bid is: $40
    increments of: $10
    Ending Date: 20th June 12.00am GMT(or after an accepted 'highest bid')

Happy Bidding

Killapix
    Filefeed.net - Image Hosting -

Quote Originally Posted by killapix
    to say that the latest bidder has been accepted, if during that one day no-one else comes in with a higher bid then that highest bidder will win the domain.
    Not sure I follow here. You're saying that if someone posts a high enough bid, you will accept it (effectively ending the auction), unless someone comes along and bids more...thereby extending the auction you'd already ended?
    Please clarify.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Yes sorry bear what I'm saying is if the auction is a success and I have alot of offers and the latest offer is an offer that I accept I will post to say that this bid is a winning bid and end the auction within 24hrs of the post, unless another bidder enters a higher bid within that 24hrs.(giving any other bidder a chance to win the domain)
    simply like a going, going, gone...?
    Basically just clarifying that I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime.

Remember this is also listed at sedo so if I recieve a high bid there also I will end the auction.
    I hope this clarifies for you.
    Regards
    killapix

Any info on what sort of traffic you're getting to the domain?

Unfortunatly I can't, I haven't had the domain for long enough to provide any of these for you, all I can offer is what sedo has picked up which is 10 uniques within the first day.?
    The domain has never been developed before according to archive so there is no info there..?
    Sorry

kvnband is the highset bidder at this time with $40....

Bid withdrawn due to cash flow issues (read: I'm broke)

If it's still around in a 3-4 weeks, I'll take it.