Import/Export from cPanel/Plesk

Any app out there that will transfer the whole site from cPanel to Plesk and visa versa?

This is one reason I don't get Plesk hosting. I don't want to deal with manually moving email, dbs and files on multiple accounts if the Plesk doesn't work for me.
    PHP Link Directory Script
    My First Profitable Web App
    I am David DuVal

well, you can do that if you have the server root password, but you need to migrate all accounts hosted in the server, i dont think that is possible for a single account.

Actually, technically you can do a migrate for one account or many - but the problem is that migrations between control panels often times don't go as planned due to one incompatibility or another. However, this cannot be done by you as a website owner, this has to be done at the systems administrator level as Spaceh has said.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

4. Like jslivko said, it can be done but it is not the easiest process. Due to directory structure differences alone, things tend to go a bit haywire. SWSoft support can tell you more about using their migration tool though.

MadRooster,

But your also forgetting the rivalry between the different control panel vendors that keep trying to block/outsmart the other.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

6. I spent a lot of time with SWSoft this week at hostingcon - they really are sincere in helping people migrate... it only benefits them to help one another.

.... maybe to, not from.

8. You are right - lol. I don't recall any indication on sending them away.

Maybe they will all get together where we can give users viable options... or maybe I am wishing too much at this point. Either way, I would not attempt cPanel -> Plesk migrations now unless you know what you are doing and have a lot of patience - lol.

So there you have it...that is why I won't be getting any Plesk hosting plans.
    I am David DuVal

How many accounts do you have to migrate?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

well, I've got a good 100+ domains, 2 dedicated servers and 2 reseller plans.
    I am David DuVal