Apple MAC popularity

Are Machintosh computers still popular in the US? According to the statistics of my website, only 0.5...1.0% of the visitors use MACs.
    Do you prefer PC or MAC for your _office_ computer?

I would think the mac is growing in popularity, but I can not say that they have been growing in the since of web hosting or online servers. Though I do know of some out there. Apple is one of those companies that seem to come back from the dead & currently is trying to regain the home users. The idea is smart, as the more people who use it at home will want it at work in time.

The Mac mini has been sold out in retail store and even on appl.com. Heck, there is even a site you can get free mac mini's now. lol So I'd say they are slowly growing back with popularity.

Guess the iPod held up to their dream standards.
    Since April 2001 Atlantis Services - Proudly servicing everyone's web hosting needs!
    Quote: There is no such thing as "The Best" web hosting provider, but rather only what is best for YOU

If they can keep prices low, and keep lowering prices. Apple will take over. However, we know they are making huge strides, but macs are still expensive.

14 million osx users or something like that