Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* WHMCS v4 Integrations - $15 - FREE UPGRADE!

Hi Guys,

Payton Designs (www.paytondesigns.com) is proud to introduce its WHMCS v4 Integration Package:

Includes:
    Professional WHMCS v4 Integration
    FREE Upgrade from previous version!
    FREE CSS Modifications to match the colors of your website

Price: $15
    Use coupon code: wht10off
    Want to get started? Click here
    New secure automated ordering process!

Additional Features:
    $5 - Different Icons
    $50 - WHMCS v4 Administration Panel Integration - Perfect for big companies who don't want a branded Administration Area.

Recent v4 Integrations:
    http://geeksrv.net/clients/
    http://hostatree.com/support/
    http://www.earthvps.com/billing/

Recent v4 Administration Integrations:
    EarthVPS
    HostaTree

Don't forget, we still do WHMCS v3 integrations!

Interested in a custom design? Payton Designs specializes in high quality stylish designs.
    Click here for our portfolio

Here's what our wonderful clients have to say. We love them all!

Quote Originally Posted by venkatam
    Another happy customer, Paytondesign's done a great job, Helped me within 25minutes and got me setup! Including a nice price, What more can i ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHWDHosting
    you should use this company...

there brilliant i used them to intergrate my billing system and must say perfect

Quote Originally Posted by LH-Danny
    Payton Designs did two excellent jobs; I've had them do two different WHMCS integrations for me up to now. I couldn't ask for anything better, would use them again and would recommend them to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majester
    Great work he did for us, very fast turnaround time!! Same day!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HarshY
    They're excellent with their services, Highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siatech
    No doubt about it...they are very fast and it looks great...i'll definably recommend them.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMeanWebHosting
    Just to add to this, I wanted to let everyone know that this guy is amazing. Top notch work all around! You should for sure give him a shot if looking for a designer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FazeWire
    These guys do great work.
    Took them 30 minutes for mine.
    https://secure.fazewire.com
    10/10
    Thanks Payton Designs!
    Quote Originally Posted by donbiz
    I suggest anyone who needs WHMCS integrated in to their website would take Payton up on this offer as he does amazing work.
    Ready to get started? Click here

im interested! but i got whmcs up but no website yet. should be done this week.
    let me get that $15/deal till this week and i will do it

Not a problem, just put the order through when you're ready.

Any offers for customers who purchased a v3 integration recently?

Yeah same question here, interested.

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, the deal I'm providing for v4 is already very cheap since it takes a lot more work to integrate the newer version. I've seen others increase their prices for integrations due to the v4 release, yet we have not.

Since the newer version has a change to all the template files, it requires a whole new integration whether you purchase a v3 integration or not.

I wish there was something I could do for you loyal customers, but this price is already at rock bottom.

Understood. When does this offer end?

We have not upgraded to v4 yet due to the vast amount of bugs found. We're waiting on a patch and/or notification of fixes to some of the major issues first before upgrading.

Thanks for your understanding!

I will extend this offer to my previous clients forever, so anytime you are ready, just contact me.

Hey,

I am also interested. I'm still running v3, so would require an upgrade. Just a few quick questions.

- What's the turnaround time like?
    - Your website appears to list Admin Integration at $25.00?

Thank you for your time

Hi,

The turnaround time is usually only a few hours after your order has been purchased. But, we guarantee 24 hours.

I just noticed it was list at $25 on our integrations page, but that has been corrected. When you order, it will be listed in additional features menu for $50. Depending on your current design, I may be able to give you a better price for this. Just contact me.

Thanks!

In which case I'll be ordering once the v4 bugs have been ironed out.

Glad to hear! Thanks again.

Ordered. Looking forward to it.

When you mean different icons, does that mean you will design a new icon for our WHMCS, or will you just get one from those free icon sites?

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
    When you mean different icons, does that mean you will design a new icon for our WHMCS, or will you just get one from those free icon sites?
    Hi,

Thanks for your question. The $5 additional charge for the icon change includes icons that can be found throughout the web in free icon packs.

The $5 covers the cost of searching for all the icons to fit the exact website and the departments they are assigned to.

Thats alot im also interested i am running v.4 currently but havent found any bug's yet but people are saying there are some like what? I havent caught onto them yet i guess once those are figured out i will go for this deal also.

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Thats alot im also interested i am running v.4 currently but havent found any bug's yet but people are saying there are some like what? I havent caught onto them yet i guess once those are figured out i will go for this deal also.
    I have been running V4 for about a week now, just for testing and have not found any bugs.

Just got my WHMCS integrated!

Today at around 4:00PM I paid Payton Designs to integrate my WHMCS V4 Client Area and Administration Back-end, it was done by 6:00PM and it is outstanding! I have gotten quotes from other companies of around $50, and that was just for the Client Area!!

I am absolutely thrilled with the level of detail Payton Designs went to. It really is a top quality integration and I would be happy to highly recommend Payton Designs to other WHT users.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by EvaHost View Post
    Just got my WHMCS integrated!

Today at around 4:00PM I paid Payton Designs to integrate my WHMCS V4 Client Area and Administration Back-end, it was done by 6:00PM and it is outstanding! I have gotten quotes from other companies of around $50, and that was just for the Client Area!!

I am absolutely thrilled with the level of detail Payton Designs went to. It really is a top quality integration and I would be happy to highly recommend Payton Designs to other WHT users.

Thanks again!
    Hi,

It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you liked the way everything turned out.

I must say, that Administration Area is stunning.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it. Contact me if you run into any problems.

Thanks again!

Payton Designs did our client area also. He was done in less then an hour and it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by team-vps View Post
    Payton Designs did our client area also. He was done in less then an hour and it looks great.
    Thanks again!

Paid for this and job was done within 12 hours. Fantastic work once again!

Paytyon, I would like to get this deal from you. How shall I contact you? Thanks, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by HostPing View Post
    Any offers for customers who purchased a v3 integration recently?
    It's a steal already, and if you're looking for even cheaper it's called "Robbery".

Quote Originally Posted by Cape Dave View Post
    Paytyon, I would like to get this deal from you. How shall I contact you? Thanks, Dave
    Nevermind. I figured it out Thanks, Dave

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast