Thread: Level3 Pricing

Level3 Pricing

Does Level3 charge the same price per rack at every one of their datacenters, or is it dependent on the location? For example, how much would a rack in the Houston datacenter cost compared to the Dallas datacenter? Please no sales people contact me I am just asking to do some research.

Thank you,
    Kyle

No it's different. You'd prob get better pricing from one of their resellers, iLand is a huge one.

Level (3)

It is different for the resellers as well. Pricing is based on location these days for Level 3.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Danny...
    danny.sikorski@highwinds.com
    480-335-3200
    http://www.highwinds.com

same price between houston and dallas IF space is available.

Prices increases based on utility power cost, availability, etc.

Our pricing is the same for power across the board, but the rack itself varies based on location. New York, Boston, and Chicago on the highend and markets like Dallas, Baltimore and Denver being the cheapest.
    sales@ipv4depot.com
    www.ipv4depot.com
    IPv4 Buying, Selling, and Leasing

Quote Originally Posted by mams482 View Post
    Our pricing is the same for power across the board, but the rack itself varies based on location. New York, Boston, and Chicago on the highend and markets like Dallas, Baltimore and Denver being the cheapest.
    How do markets like Orlando and Charlotte stack up, pricewise? Same question for Atlanta.

Level3 bandwdith is the same pricing in all markets; where level3 is not dealing with legacy acquisitions such as Broadwing, etc.

Rack/cabinet pricing varies based on the utility area, and demand. I dont see Charlotte on the list of level3 data centers. Last I heard 180 Peachtree in Atlanta was close to full.

I believe there is a Level3 facility at 4021 Rose Lake Dr, Charlotte, but I haven't seen them on any Level3 list. (Maybe it was an old Wiltel facility?)

I was mainly referring to cabinet pricing (seems bandwidth is fairly uniform, and sometimes cheaper in big markets) but thanks for the info so far. How do Tampa and Orlando compare? Are they in the more or less expensive category?

Yes there is a Level 3 data center at that location in Charlottle. Its legacy L3.

Tampa and Orlando cabs are in the middle of the pack on pricing. Keep in mind the range from most expensive to cheapest is $270 a rack. Every other market is in between.
    sales@ipv4depot.com
    www.ipv4depot.com
    IPv4 Buying, Selling, and Leasing