EliteHosts - Review - Highly Recommended

I've been with EliteHosts for quite some time now. I have various accounts with various hosting companies throughout the web, and the staff at EliteHosts certainly is a pleasure to deal with. They are prompt, professional, offer premium bandwidth, and have never let me down thus far.

Avi, in particular, perhaps one of the main managers for the company, is particularly exceptional.

It's a pleasure when a company is around that makes you so satisfied with their service that you actually enjoy giving them business. Their staff and service has been so excellent that I truly appreciate our business relationship.

I find that EliteHosts is small enough to give you that personalized service that is ever-so-important in reliable hosting. They are constantly improving upon their services-- as shown through their recent restructing in the way support tickets are handled, and the speed that level3 support issues are addressed, and resolved.

If there is an issue, you will hear about it. You'll get a detailed explanation. You'll hear why it happened, who was at fault, and what is being done to resolve it.

Make no mistake about it, EliteHosts is a very professional company that is trustworthy for your most critical sites. While I have accounts with many companies, I host over 20 accounts with EliteHosts, and feel comfortable migrating more to their servers.

Thumbs up.
    Highly recommended.

And I'd personally like to thank the staff, if they read this, for doing such a great job.

glad to hear you found a good honest host. how long have you been with them so far?
    ›› Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting - Tekneeks.net
    ›› www.tekneeks.net - affordable cpanel reseller and shared hosting
    ›› www.graphicforge.net - community for graphic and web designers

I've been with them for well over 6 months.

Great review! So nice to read something positive, instead of all the bad we usually get to see. What domain name do you have hosted with them?
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog