register fly offer VPS plans --> your review please

Good day,

Well as we know that regfly.com is one of the largest domain registerar companie.

they are offering VPS and hosting plans.
    Here you can find the VPS plans

https://registerfly.com/hosting/vps.php

Any real reviews please?

thanks

tender_heart,

I haven't personally bought their services but I've used/configured/tried working with their VPS and it was quite slow, seemed to be either overloaded or just on a slow connection.

Thats really all I can say - I haven't dealt with their support/billing/anyone else, just their hardware/software.

Re: register fly offer VPS plans --> your review please

Originally posted by tender_heart
    Good day,

Well as we know that regfly.com is one of the largest domain registerar companie.

they are offering VPS and hosting plans.
    Here you can find the VPS plans

https://registerfly.com/hosting/vps.php

Any real reviews please?

thanks
    Do a search here. Plenty have offered reviews.

My view. Why would you buy a VPS from a Registrar? Why not use one of the VPS host who specialize in VPSs?
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com

Re: Re: register fly offer VPS plans --> your review please

My view. Why would you buy a VPS from a Registrar? Why not use one of the VPS host who specialize in VPSs?
    I'm actually considering using the VPS at registerfly, but am a little concerned about securing my package. Would this be easier with a company that specializes in VPS or the same at registerfly?

What are some key issues to look for in a vps solution?

Re: Re: Re: register fly offer VPS plans --> your review please

Originally posted by The Linguist
    I'm actually considering using the VPS at registerfly, but am a little concerned about securing my package. Would this be easier with a company that specializes in VPS or the same at registerfly?

I see NO reason to use RF over Servint or PowerVPS (those are just examples - never used them). What benifit do they have over these two companies? If you do a search here on these companies mentioned and compare, I believe you will see why I say use a VPS host and not a Registrar.
    Last edited by BeDifferentSolutions; 04-21-2005 at 06:14 PM.
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com

Re: Re: Re: register fly offer VPS plans --> your review please

Originally posted by The Linguist

I would at least try "testing" out these peoples knowledge first. It is important to make sure they know what they are talking about, technically.