Starting a Hosting company, want to resell vps

Hey I am starting a hosting buisness.

I want to take care of the hosting and reseller packdges.

But on my site I want to offer 3 vps poackdges who i want to resell for someone and put on some extra $

Any Ideas

Help much appricated Thanks

If you have some provider in mind already, you can just contact them and deal with them on how to resell their vps.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Just a little tip if you will be reselling another providers VPS. Make sure your terms of service matches your providers so there aren't any complications on AUP's.

Hello 123,

There are a lot of options out there. Check out the Reseller Offers section on WHT and read some reviews.

You may want to look into getting you own small dedicated server from the start. If you'd rather start small, just make sure the host you resell for will let you move your clients to your own server when the time comes.
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB
    Providing Excellent Hosting since 2009!

You should contact with provider directly.
    Offshore Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Protect your data & privacy.
    All servers are located in Luxembourg.
    W: beneluxservers.com | E: sales@beneluxservers.com

Quote Originally Posted by CloudFyre View Post
    Just a little tip if you will be reselling another providers VPS. Make sure your terms of service matches your providers so there aren't any complications on AUP's.
    Agree with it and dealing with complaints is not funny at all.

Haven't seen anyone post this yet, so unless you're adding a value to the VPS, don't expect people to go crazy buying your servers. Most providers who offer a reseller discount also offer the same discounts to regular customers through coupons/special promotions. You won't be able to compete on price through reselling, so add some value to your product and you should be a lot better off.

Hello,

You have two ways of doing this which are;
    1) You buy the resources, create your own VPS plans and have control over them
    2) You can resell the hosts pre-paid packages but you might not have control over them.
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by S-Jack View Post
    Hello,

You have two ways of doing this which are;
    1) You buy the resources, create your own VPS plans and have control over them
    2) You can resell the hosts pre-paid packages but you might not have control over them.
    I think to start off he would most likely be better to just directly re-sell VPS's. There are a lot of providers that have reseller programs and would offer discounts on multiple VPS's.

Good Luck.

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    I think to start off he would most likely be better to just directly re-sell VPS's. There are a lot of providers that have reseller programs and would offer discounts on multiple VPS's.
    Agreed. Reselling existing VPS plans at a discount is an excellent way to start out if you don't have the existing infrastructure in place. It also is the most cost effective up front.
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

You have to make an extensive search for really cheap and reliable VPS provider, check out reviews and compare prices. .... make a list of VPS provider from different locations .... start taking order, once order is received buy VPS, deliver IP and password ... you can make more than 10 % or 20 % offered by reseller if you got the right list of VPS providers ....
    HostBrink - Reliable & Rock Solid Hosting (24 x 7)
    VPS Servers - (US OVZ | NL KVM | SG KVM)
    Dedicated Servers - (USA | Poland | Netherland | Ukraine)
    Shared Hosting - DDOS Protected Lightning Fast

Whatever you do, when you launch your service don't put "123" in your company name....

If you are reselling someone else's servers make sure they are aware that you are, otherwise you may be liable for abuse and it creates problems.
    Last edited by Awmusic12635; 03-22-2015 at 07:43 PM.
    █ Subnet Labs, LLC | Deploy to Seattle, Dallas or New York City
    Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting | Software Development

Quote Originally Posted by sleddog View Post
    Whatever you do, when you launch your service don't put "123" in your company name....
    My domain is 123hostingservices.com

whats wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by 123hosting View Post
    My domain is 123hostingservices.com

whats wrong with that?
    There is too many of them already. Do a quick google search for "123hosting"
    █ Subnet Labs, LLC | Deploy to Seattle, Dallas or New York City
    Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting | Software Development