Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Shared Web Hosting for $1 per Month

I'm looking for web hosting companies offering shared hosting for $1 per month. (min 300MB disk space and 5 GB bandwidth)
    Companies in business for 1 year or more.

Think your budget is rather low to get something decent.

Yes I know. But there are companies offering this kind of hosting.
    For now I found :

HostSo
    HostBig
    M2host
    studyhost
    3ix

Quote Originally Posted by couponswift View Post
    Yes I know. But there are companies offering this kind of hosting.
    For now I found :

HostSo
    HostBig
    M2host
    studyhost
    3ix

Then sign up with them. Why wait?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Then sign up with them. Why wait?
    I just did
    Looking for more )

Experience with them by now :

3ix.org
    Due to your order triggering our Fraud Detection system your order has been passed for manual review by a Supervisor. We ask for your patience during this review, it's normally just a formality and your account will be enabled very soon if so.

Please let us know the purpose of your site '*****.com' ? and provide the PayPal Holder details including Name and Email Address.

Since when they need to know what's this website propose? As long as it's nothing illegal. First time it happens

3ix.org
    Due to your order triggering our Fraud Detection system your order has been passed for manual review by a Supervisor. We ask for your patience during this review, it's normally just a formality and your account will be enabled very soon if so.

Please let us know the purpose of your site '*****.com' ? and provide the PayPal Holder details including Name and Email Address.

Since when they need to know what's this website propose? As long as it's nothing illegal. First time it happens
    This is quite normal given the high internet fraudulent orders rate. We often do similar screening as well.

3ix.org

I charge substantially more for hosting space - 10 to 20 times - and I require all my customers to tell me exactly what kind of content they will have on the site (for the most part, I create the content for them, but have a few who "roll their own").

There are legal things I simply won't have sharing my IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    This is quite normal given the high internet fraudulent orders rate. We often do similar screening as well.
    OK. Thanks for the info

why u wanna sign up $1 hosting ? hehehe are you an account colletor ?lol

So far I have bought from 5 different companies and paid for 1 year.
    I need another 10.
    It's for an experiment. The investment was too high if buying from 15 different companies and pay $3+ / month. I'm aware of the risks. But since it's an experiment I have nothing to lose

Many people seem quite happy with NoSupportLinuxHosting. Like their name suggests, you don't get any support, but you do get a reliable hosting account for just $1.

I'm looking for web hosting companies offering shared hosting for $1 per month. (min 300MB disk space and 5 GB bandwidth)
    Companies in business for 1 year or more.
    Does uptime really matter to you? at those costs it may be rather difficult to find providers that will be reliable. I would make sure you always have your content backed up
    | ServerHub | an INC 500 Company | Enterprise Dedicated and Cloud Solutions Built for Scale |
    | AS62904: Dallas TX, Chicago IL, New York NY, Seattle WA, Phoenix AZ, Los Angeles CA, Miami FL | AS49532: Frankfurt DE, Amsterdam NL | sales@serverhub.com |

Amazon AWS pricing is a little confusing, but they have a free tier, so you may be able to get on there for free for the first year. You definitely should include them in your experiment if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by i7Grendel View Post
    Many people seem quite happy with NoSupportLinuxHosting. Like their name suggests, you don't get any support, but you do get a reliable hosting account for just $1.
    I just visited their main site, and I've gotta say - I love the concept for the price.

It's too bad only 1 GB of storage is available per $1/month account; otherwise, it'd be the perfect dirt-cheap temporary account holder for me.

Write in google cheap web hosting. You will find too many suggestions
    ADELINAhost (Established 2012)
    Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    https://www.adelinahost.com

With those requirements, you should be able to find hosting in your price range. Check around the advertising boards on this forum, and search cheap web hosting directories.

Is location relevant to your needs, or do you not mind where the service is located?

What is your experiment?
    OnePoundHost || Shared Web Hosting || cPanel, Softaculous, 24/7 Customer Support
    www.1poundhost.co.uk || Instant Set Up || 99.9% Uptime Guarantee || Affordable, Reliable Shared Hosting

Yes location is relevant for my current needs.
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by OnePoundHost View Post
    With those requirements, you should be able to find hosting in your price range. Check around the advertising boards on this forum, and search cheap web hosting directories.

Is location relevant to your needs, or do you not mind where the service is located?

What is your experiment?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSH View Post
    Does uptime really matter to you? at those costs it may be rather difficult to find providers that will be reliable. I would make sure you always have your content backed up
    Yes I know. But if you could suggest me a hosting solution(vps,reseller,) with a least 15 IP's on different A + B class I'll drop it off
    Let's say I get a reseller or VPS or even a dedicated server with 15 IP's, just the cost for 1 IP per month is $1, and $1 x 15(websites) = $15 + a decedent VPS will cost $50 / per month.
    That's $65 per month. And for 15 websites each one with a different IP in A or B class would be $780 per year.
    Now $12 x 15 websites = $180 for one year.
    Last edited by couponswift; 03-21-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brentonstrine View Post
    Amazon AWS pricing is a little confusing, but they have a free tier, so you may be able to get on there for free for the first year. You definitely should include them in your experiment if you can.
    Thanks for the advice

So far I have bought from 5 different companies and paid for 1 year.
    I need another 10.
    It's for an experiment. The investment was too high if buying from 15 different companies and pay $3+ / month. I'm aware of the risks. But since it's an experiment I have nothing to lose
    What kind of experiment are you conducting?
    No Support Linux Hosting Bargain cPanel Hosting Experts Only
    We IGNORE the support questions, and pass the SAVINGS on to YOU!
    We also ignore questions about VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by NoSupportLinuxHostin View Post
    What kind of experiment are you conducting?
    I'm trying to improve SERP position for couponswift.com using backlinks from "other sites" with related content but on different IP classes. Hard work

Good luck. Hopefully you don't run afoul of the Google SERP machine....
    Hostjunkies Affordable Web Hosting
    Professional Web Hosting | 99.9% Uptime | Cloudlinux | Softaculous
    Daily backups | cPanel Control Panel | Tier III Datacenter
    Follow us on twitter @hostjunkies | 4+ Years in Industry

Quote Originally Posted by hostjunkies View Post
    Good luck. Hopefully you don't run afoul of the Google SERP machine....
    keep your fingers crossed

If you can't afford higher prices why not just go with free hosting. They will not be much different from 1 dollar hosting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast