Hello,my name is Adam.
I am looking for a job (Support preffered,sales also but less)
I have experience in web hosting (over 2.5 years in the business with shared,reseller,VPS and Dedicated Servers).I also have experience in investment programs.I speak english and polish.I live in Poland (Central Europe GMT+1 Timezone).I know alot about Game Hosting (hosting,modding,selling game servers).I am also good in Web Promotion and making money from advertisement.I was Forum Moderator many times (once on a web hosting forum who was offering free hosting for posting).Once i was a salesman too.I am creative and have many ideas on certain things.I can work over 8 hours daily.As Support i will do Forum Support,Email Support,Live Support,IM Support and anything else wich will be required for this job.I was serving as support for over 1 Year and i am really advanced and experienced doing it...i can handle any type of customer and solve thier problems very fast.

Payment: PayPal,E-Gold (Weekly or Monthly Based)
Salary: will be discussed.

As you may see i am young and i learn many things fast...afcourse,i didn't tell everything i know here....i am also a regular and active member on Freewebspace.net forums (630+ posts) so you know with who you deal with.

Resume available for interested companies.
I have also one recommendation but link to it will be forwarded only to interested companies.

MSN: kaz_leriss@hotmail.com
Email: leriss.pl@gmail.com
Replies Here and PM's will be also considered.

Best Regards,
Leriss.