Exclamation Looking for business partner : Director of brand Managment /Equal Partner

You must be capable, talented indivisual looking for work on a full/part time basis. If you know your stuff and are hardworking, devoted, easy-going, and like a challenge. If so, please read ahead.

Requirements: Must be well versed and have advanced knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and other industry standards. PHP/MySQL is a plus.

When sending an inquiry please send your resume if you have one and some examples of your works. (Design) as this is the area you will be head of. Please send to careers@cartgurus.com

Must be trustworthy as we do not require you to relocate at this time (will have the option later) and you will have access to our files and accounts over time. You will be any equal partner in our firm. We currently have 2 partners and your additon would make 3. 1 partner is in charge of client services, content, billing, and sales. 1 in charge of software development, and you would be in charge of web design and maintence.

Must be able to have fun and meet design deadlines.

Must be creative and inventive.

Must be able to obtain Yahoo Instant Messenger for communication with business partners.

Job Title Your job title will be Director of Brand Manager/Senior Designer, you will be in charge in brand management at cartGURUS, web design/maintence, and client projects. Our client projects range for $1000 - $35000 plus for web design. we are currently working on 2 projects and the site is not even completed yet.

If you are interested please inquire. Serious and Trustworthy inquires only. For more information please contact us with your question, we look foward to meeting you.

NO MONEY NEEDS TO BE INVESTED!

Salary:
    The way salary would work is your would be an equal partner in our company and recieve 50/50/50 of all monies received. If you are not exceptional in webdesign please do not reply. We do not want to go to a portfolio full of monstertemplates. We need original and unique designer for this job.

Hi,

I'm confused. The subject says Director of Brand Management, and you speak of web site design.

Which one is it?
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

Hi,

I am sorry, when I say brand management it relates to design. Brand management in a design aspect such as logo, appearance, etc.

Pioneer I also read your post above this one, the brand manager could also be in charge of this but not required. Now I see as to why you were confused with the post.

Sorry if not clear.
    Last edited by cartgurus; 03-07-2004 at 04:16 PM.