Smile 5 YEAR EXP REMOTE SERVER TECH SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN DATA CENTERS/WEB HOSTING CO.

Hello,

I have more than 5 years of experience in Linux Server Administration and Helpdesk Management and good experience in working as a Technical Support Engineer / Team Leader for well known Hosting companies and Data centers.

I'm currently looking for a full time employment in datacenters/webhosting companies. I can handle all type of issues from Level 1 to Level 3 including escalations.

I'm comfortable for providing support via email, live chat, ticket/helpdesk interfaces, AIM, ICQ, etc., by working with a team or just being part of a team. I can create interfaces, programs, clients, servers, and various scripts to add features, fix issues, create solutions and automate tasks, or just make tasks easier via a controlled and secured environment. I can install any third party softwares and scripts.

I have two 2 Mbps Unlimited Broadband internet connection (both wired and wireless) and 24 hours power backup. I'm very flexible for working any shift and rates are reasonable. My work first priority will be customers satisfaction, I know everyone work for money, me too, but beyond this there is some values. I work for satisfaction and good relationship with my customers :-)

The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

Server Auditing
    Tweaking and Optimizing Apache for better performance.
    Hardening PHP and Apache
    Mysql renice for good performance
    Scan servers for any Rootkits, Virus, Iframes etc
    Installation and configuration of PHP and Perl on the server.
    Installation and configuration of Mod_sec, Mod_evasive, Libsafe, logcheck, logwatch
    Check for bad disk blocks in all partitions using SMARTD
    Check server load and partitions to perform maintenance activities
    Prevent the execution of spamming scripts
    WHM Tweaking

If your server is a target of DDOS attacks or Spam attacks (inbound and outbound) or Brute force attacks, and don't know how to tackle them, then I'm the guy you are looking for.

These type of attacks mentioned above can easily cause the server load to rise to such an extend that it goes down. In general, a server once online remains online until there occur a network or hardware failure, or till the sys admin restarts it. If you find yourself submitting reboot tickets with the NOC every other day, then maybe you should harden the server.

Here are the things we could help you with:

Installation, configuration and fine tuning of APF, BFD and CSF
    Install and configure PRM to check load spikes and kill unwanted processes automatically
    Configure exim to trace spammers on your server
    Create and install shell scripts that automatically delete unwanted mails from the mail queue every hour
    Configure exim to reject mails from IPs that are listed in common RBLs. This could reduce a lot of incoming spam issues on the server
    Install and configure Apache modules like mod_security, mod_throttle, mod_bandwidth and many more (whichever required) to stop Cross scripting attacks and Remote file inclusion attacks
    Fine tuning of FTP and DNS servers

Nowadays we could find so many websites affected with <hidden> iframe scripts/codes. These are mainly caused due to the vulnerability in servers. Majority of tech support guys wont give much support for this as it is time consuming and also need investigation on how the iframe codes are injected. I'm different here! I can help customers to remove iframe scripts from all files of the account using custom scripts and also make the server more secure and stable :-)

I would be pleased to help you out with your server related issues.

If you have any ticketing system and would like me to support your clients, please let me know.

Please drop me a mail if you are interested.

Email : remotetechs4u@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings,

What is your expected salary and working hours in British time?

Thanks for your message :-)

Please check your PM. I have sent the details.

Have a nice day!