* Requires Best Windows Reseller or VPS Hosting

Hi! I am not satisfied with my present Reseller. It is very slow, Always getting "Time out error" when trying to create account via WHMCS, Please suggest me a cheap and best Windows Reseller (Plesk) or VPS and can have migration service.

Apparently, your current provider is much oversold which is causing timeout to happen? I haven't seen this timeout to occur with Plesk + WHMCS and it works very fast. With regards to your requirement, can you let us know your budget and disk space/bw requirements?
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Hi! Thanks for your answer.
    My budget is around $15-20 per month.

And my requirement is
    Windows 2008
    MSSQL 2008
    Latest Plesk
    Private Label Name Server
    Remote Desktop
    Unlimited Email and Database
    Migration Service (Optional)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newage7 View Post

And my requirement is
    Windows 2008
    MSSQL 2008
    Latest Plesk
    Remote Desktop
    Thanks
    Hardly to see a VPS with your budget.

Remote Desktop
    Remote Desktop with a Windows reseller hosting plan?

I am sure you need to pay extra fees for Remote Desktop and most of windows hosting providers did not provide this

But any Windows Reseller? VPS is optional, i know its not possible 15-20. I have to go up.
    And I can pay extra for Remote Desktop?
    Last edited by newage7; 05-31-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Remote desktop is simply not possible in shared / reseller environment. You will need to get a VPS / Dedicated server to get remote desktop access.
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

You can many recommended windows reseller provider at http://www.microsoft.com/web/Hosting/Home. There are *************.com, hostasp.net, and others. If you need europe server, I think ***********.eu seems to be a good option. But, if you need remote desktop, you need to purchase VPS or dedicated server. You can find this feature on shared or reseller environment.
    Last edited by CarlitoZ; 06-01-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Hi! I am not satisfied with my present Reseller. It is very slow, Always getting "Time out error" when trying to create account via WHMCS, Please suggest me a cheap and best Windows Reseller (Plesk) or VPS and can have migration service.
    If it is always then it might also be a port issue. Please check with your current web hosting provider. Also you got billing software on same reseller server?
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)

No, billing software is on different server (Linux VPS).

Anyway I have to move to better Windows Reseller.

The budget is really low. If this is for a business, you should be spending more anyway.
    You don't get RDP on shared/reseller plans.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

And my requirement is
    Windows 2008
    MSSQL 2008
    Latest Plesk
    Remote Desktop
    Thanks
    Just advice for you. I believe you need to increase your budget. If you really need reliable reseller hosting, then you should increase your budget. If your budget is low, then you can think about their service too.

Ok, forget about RDP, and i will increase my budget, but need best service provider. I need to move immediately to new place.

Ok, forget about RDP, and i will increase my budget, but need best service provider. I need to move immediately to new place.
    Posting your new budget may get you some more recommended vendors. If you're looking for the flexibility of a Windows VPS did you need unmanaged or managed?

20 USD is very thin budget for your requirements. 50 USD may help you find good Windows VPS hosts I believe.
    CyberLS.com - Fully Managed Server Solutions with 24x7 Live Support
    Adobe Flash Media Server - Live TV and Video Streaming
    Fully Managed FFMPEG and Red5 VPS Hosting