I go there every year, my parents' friend who owns computer store pay for everything, except airplain ticket. This year I can't go because I have important thing to do (plus I don't want to keep bothering him), so I decide to stay home . Anybody goes there? I remember last year I got Creative SB Platinum at $99 (promotion price). Wondering what do they have this year? He also told me this year is gonna hot with Web development stuff and much better than last year (y2k prob). Anyway, I'm still in the middle, might change my mind but I won't go with him for sure. Enjoy the good [edit]show[/edit] of computing if you're going to, there'll be a lot of cool things .

[Edited by Nam on 11-03-2000 at 12:15 AM]

Comdex

The one and only Comdex ive ever been too was last year at COmdex in Miami and let me tell you it SUCKED!!!! But I did go to ISPCON in Orlando it was cool.
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST

The one in LA is much better, I think. I stay there for 3 days but that is not enough for all buildings. Check out http://www.comdex.com to see what's hot this year.