Hybrid View

Wink

Hello,

I am looking for software (server side and/or client side) where I can write all hosting customers info including wick hosting package and other things.

For instance I would like to get an email or other notice when a customers contract is about to end and stuff like that.

I am in no need for the billing or any of such an expensive package. Something like smarthostingtools.com have is pretty nice.

Sorry for my bad English but I hope you all understand what I am looking for. A complete customer management software package for not that much money or even a free one.
    It's for a small hosting company.

I hope someone can give me some good suggestions and/or some good links or other advice because it is really needed.
    At the moment I write the user info in a plain text file but that is not going to work much longer.
    I'm sure you all know what i mean ;-)

Thank you!
    Domenico

Hello,

I guess you can call it either two expensive or well worth it for the features it has but I love Quickbooks Pro 2001. I was wondering if I should spend the $200 on it but after reading several posts here about it (try a search once for more user input) I decided to give it a whirl. SUPER package... it allows you to store all customer info, take care of your accounting, an a really nice feature... emailing invoices. If you have any specific questions about it let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Thank you for your help phiberop. I will look into this package and see if it can work for me.

If there are any questions I will let you know.

Thanks again!
    Domenico

Ditto on Quickbooks.
    Ocean View Host - http://www.OceanViewHost.com
    Affordable web hosting and E-commerce solutions for any size business.

We had a programmer make us a custom solution. It's a basic system...but it works VERY well and it sounds like what you're looking for. If you're interested, I can contact the programmer for you (I make NO money on this). I am guessing that he wouldn't ask more than $300 for it.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Ubersmith

Check out Ubersmith at
    http://www.voxel.net/projects/cbms/

I have been on the new demo system for a few days and am really enjoying it.