Question (Rdc)Need account windows Remote desktop connection

hi guys

i need to account windows Remote desktop connection my budget 10$ on alertpay so payment way is alertpay but before buy account i want to test download speed and upload if any one have offer tell me

good luck

please i need account windows Remote desktop connection

check the offers section, also helps if you dont reply to your own post within 3 hours without anyone else posting
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

Your only option is a windows vps which i don't think you can get one for $10/month
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

I am also looking for same thing

thanks to railto , PremiumHost, troboy

There are a small number of hosts who do straight RDP Hosting, However you are best off with a VPS, The reason is because you can install ANY application (As long as it does not violate their TOS and you have the system resources)
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

There is no such thing a "RDP hosting." RDP is just the type client that is used to connect to windows terminal services.
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    There is no such thing a "RDP hosting." RDP is just the type client that is used to connect to windows terminal services.
    I have to disagree. "RDP" is a protocall used to connect with Windows Hosts. HOWEVER there are a small number of hosts that offer "RDP ONLY Hosting"(aka "RDP Hosting"). Typical RDP Hosts do not offer any Web Space or SQL Databases.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    I have to disagree. "RDP" is a protocall used to connect with Windows Hosts.
    This is true, the Remote Desktop Client uses Remote Desktop Protocol to connect to the server. The word "desktop" is important here.

HOWEVER there are a small number of hosts that offer "RDP ONLY Hosting"(aka "RDP Hosting"). Typical RDP Hosts do not offer any Web Space or SQL Databases.
    But you don't host RDP. Just like you don't host TCP. The server side is called Terminal Server service

Windows Server license includes 2 terminal services connections for remote administration. These are commonly referred to as rdp accounts. But whether you are using these two connections or a full blown terminal services server you connect to the server via RDP client that is included with Windows XP and Vista (the clients), for example. There is also a web-based version configured on IIS.
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ