Hybrid View

unixshell# :: Unique Xen-based virtual machines starting at $7.99/mo!

After months of testing in real world environments the unixshell# Xen-based service has now reached full maturity and is at the point of being considered 'very reliable' along with being the highest performing VPS/VDS/VM service available.

Highlights of VM service:

- Based on Xen - not Virtuozzo or User Mode Linux.
    - Root access.
    - Remote console access via SSH / ability to boot into single user mode.
    - Web control panel to stop/start/reboot, reinstall server, perform snapshots, change kernel, view bandwidth, and view server statistics.
    - Choice of Linux distributions: CentOS, Debian, Gentoo, Fedora Core, Mandrake, Ubuntu, Suse, or Slackware.
    - Snapshot / backup of server included. Ability to download snapshots to remote computers to provide off-site backups.
    - Full access to core kernel networking options including iptables, ebtables, QoS (tc), bridging, tunneling, PPP, IPSec, IPv4, and IPv6. Other features can be added with kernel modules.
    - Ability to compile your own kernel modules to extend the functionality of your server.
    - Public forums

Plans start as low at $7.99/mo and scale up to compare with dedicated servers.

More information can be found at www.unixshell.com.
    Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
    Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
    Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions

www.togglebox.com

Understand that the order form is not coded to process order without entering a credit card number, I'm wondering is there any plan to support Paypal soon?

If so, when?

The initial payment must be made by credit card. After the first payment you can pay your invoices via PayPal. PayPal does also offer a free debit card to verfied members.
    Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
    Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
    Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions

www.togglebox.com

I would just like to add, I am a very happy Unixshell customer - I am NOT employed by them, nor am I receiving anything for this post. I have been jumping between providers for months now looking for a fast reliable host, but I have now been with them for a couple of months, and have no intention to move any time soon.

They fixed all reliablility problems they had while in the beta phase, and the solution now seems to be rock-solid. I have never had any speed issues on my VPS and their network seems top-notch. Support is is also very good. I always get a response very soon after I post any support issues (in their forum or tickets), even though I am in the "wong" time-zone.

If you are looking for a good host, look no further. If this is the wrong place to post a bit of praise, I do apologize, but I belive anybody looking for a good VPS should at least investigate UnixShell's services.